Can we safely have a continuous 4 hour+ erection with a penile implant?

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Just wanted to know if we can use our penile implant continuously for more than 4 hours without getting the complications of priapism?

Can it cause any other problems?

Thanks in advance!
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.

Hawk

My first question is: "What would be the occasion or reason for staying inflated for over 4 hours with no break?"

First, a natural erection seldom causes any damage until 6 hours.  You are told to seek medical attention after 4 hours before damage is done, not after damage is done.

Next, the damage from 6 hours of priapism is because the trapped blood in the tissue becomes unoxygenated.  This blood clots in the penis preventing further circulation until the clots are surgically removed.  A penis with an implant inflates with saline in a closed system.  It has little to NO connection with blood flow.  The only rare exception would be if you got a natural erection of the spongiosum and glans.  However, if you are getting strong and prolonged natural erections, there is minimal chance you have an implant (to correct deformity only).  If you do get a natural erection, then the same rules would apply to that both before and after an implant.  Seek medical attention if your glans remains naturally erect for over 4 hours.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Arthur

"My first question is: "What would be the occasion or reason for staying inflated for over 4 hours with no break?""

For setting a new personal record!

I asked this question just out of curiosity...  :)  
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.