Hi, glad to join this awesome curved group Kings :)

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicCurve

Hello, Im 40yo and my epic curvature story begins like 2 or maybe 3 years ago.

1st was a sex. It was bad. We were a bad match. What was worse, after we split, I got some very bad case of infection. I went to doctor, they saw nothing in the tests. I was there like 5 times, they said they can do nothing for me.

I had a extreme pain on top of my penis skin bellow the gland, and in the urethra. That was the worse part of this. I took a year to heal. I still feel it a bit in the urethra. Oh and a bonus was, I had it in my ass as well. Basically, every part she touched with her mouth. Cool gift.

Im 100% sure, this was the cause of the curvature and issues, which started to manifest one year later. When erected, I had quite some pain the the gland. That went away. And than the upwards curvature started to manifest. Than the narrowing as well. Than the curve to the right. My penis got all kinds of curved and twisted, matching my personality well :)

I have some pain, flaccid, and erected. I think I have like 40 or 50 curve, never measured it. I think its still progressing...

I was not at doctor yet, will go there, just to asses the state its in. Apparently, doctors were never a good help for me, as u can see! There was apparently something off with my penis, and they made me feel like Im insane for "bothering" em with it, repeatedly.

Anyway.

I think I will try Restorex, when its finally available in EU. And I will do a fasting. For that, I have a big hopes honestly, more than in restorex. I once did 5 days water fast, and it was good for health. That was prior to my epic curve tho.

My penis is a bit shorter, smaller... I take it easy. Kind of. Ofc, this is something which is difficult for any man, but I honestly already went thru so much loss and pain in my life, a bent smaller penis is like "whatever" :D At least I try.

Hope you guys do well, I know its hard. But I believe we can make it easier and improve our state, no matter what the doctors say.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Arthur

Welcome to the gang!

I hope you get all the support that you need here.
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.