You are more than just a guy with penis!

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Hello, brothers! I hope you all are doing well!

I know how horrible this condition can be for our mental health, mostly because most of us directly link our penis with our manhood.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that your problems are not valid, but I want to say that you're more than just a guy with a dick.

Sex is an important and joyful part of life and all good humans deserve to have sex with their partner and their soulmate, but don't fixate your entire life on having sex 24x7.

You may believe that you are now somehow "defective" or not a "real man" but trust me, you are still a man, the size and shape of your penis will never make you any less of a man!

You can still have a great sex life with the right person.

Love is much more than sex... All you need is the right person and the right attitude and you will see that your condition is not as debilitating as you may once have thought it was.

Finding the right person is not easy but trust me, the right woman will never leave you just because of the size or shape of your penis.

Even if you have severe peyronies disease or erectile dysfunction, it can be treated with a penile implant and ED drugs. It may not transform your penis to a pre-peyronie state but it can still help you in this condition.

I hope you all enjoy your life to the fullest! God bless you!
26 year old.

Had multiple penile fractures.

Tried Verapamil injections, Pentoxifylline, Tadalafil, Vitamin E, heat therapy, Castor oil, L-Citrulline, Shilajit, Shatavari, Gotu Kola, Velvet beans.

Lost more than 6 inches.

ohnoohno

I appreciate seeing this.

In general I feel I'm pretty "happy go lucky" as they say it and just trying to be present, doing my best in the world and not taking part in negativity. Striving for a great life.

This disease has really thrown a spanner in the works. It was awful enough seeing I had a little bend 1-2 months into this journey. But now I'm just over a year and my penis is deformed, I've lost 2+ inches and I can't have sex at all.

I have people ask me if I'm dating etc and I honestly feel like I'm at the start of my prime at 29 lol, not to sound arrogant or anything but my life is pretty healthy and it shows in how I am both physically and mentally. I feel great but then again, all it takes is for me to think about my peyronies and I genuinely deflate right now.

The stress of thinking, if I had X amount of money I could just get an implant within the next month and be over with it is painful. Hate to complain about money and I just never do that in real life. I just get on with it because whatever but in this case it's like time feels like it's of the essence of me getting funds to pay for it. Not allowed to take out a loan due to paying off student ones still. Wouldn't even be able to afford it so! F* knows at this point.

It's a harsh disease as, it seems like as time goes on it'll get worse and I'll keep losing length.

Praying for a miracle.

My life is pretty good otherwise though. I train martial arts frequently and it puts this animal inside me, some aggression (in a positive way) and testosterone where I just want to f*** some ladies and I cannot. That's some real frustration lol.

Anywaysssss getting some stuff off my chest here, hopefully I can come back to it in the future with an implant and laugh.  
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

Stabler

Love this post

Thank you Arthur!!

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.