Zen Hanger

Previous topic - Next topic

MRFOOTBALL101

(Commercial penis weight hanging link removed by administrator)I feel this is a good treatment especially during the acute stage using different weight to keep your penis straight and break down the plaque.I think if you worked from home and put like 6.5 pounds how could the plaques form.Has anybody used weights or the Zen Hanger?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

It is nothing but awkward standard traction like that rendered by any classic traction device.  It is no better no worse, just more awkward.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MRFOOTBALL101

Quote from: Hawk on October 05, 2023, 09:09:19 PMIt is nothing but awkward standard traction like that rendered by any classic traction device.  It is no better no worse, just more awkward.
Well I just thoughrlt alot of pressure during the acute stage would stop plaque from forming.I actually tried it and used to much weight and caused internal bleeding and a penile fracture.Needed emergency surgery to fix it and they removed alot of plaque.

305made

What were your symotoms of the penile fracture?

Im 21 and think i may have had one 4 years ago i heard a popping noise along with slight pain that went away.  
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

305made

i dont know what to do bro ive been in pain for 4 years now. I have never even had a gf before.
Untreated Penis Fracture in 2018 or 2019 
Soft Erections Unusable for Sex + Soft glans
22 YO constant flaccid & erect pain for 4 Yrs
Issues with frequent Urination + emptying bladder
Upper left curve \ hard area on penis where trauma took place

MRFOOTBALL101

Quote from: 305made on November 17, 2023, 04:35:35 PMWhat were your symotoms of the penile fracture?

Im 21 and think i may have had one 4 years ago i heard a popping noise along with slight pain that went away.
it popped and I was in pain and had internal bleeding around the plaque...I could've died from the bleeding they say