3rd shot is today - I have a question on doctors modeling and injections

Previous topic - Next topic

mushgod

I'm about to go in for my 3rd shot of Xiaflex today and I'm so nervous. I have a 30°+ left curve that's roughly in the middle of my penis. My doctor didn't do the first two injections erect and I was flaccid. My doctor also didn't do any modeling on my penis. I only received the Xiaflex modeling information and that's it. Do doctors usually do it erect? I understand Trost does. Do most doctors model your penis after? I'm trying to see what I'm up against here. My main concern is coming from that I can't feel the plaque and honestly it feels like a big part of where the curve is on left side is just extremely tight. If I can't feel it, how tf is he? Especially flaccid? I'm just so nervous about all this. This F^@$!ng Peyronies Disease is seriously ruining my mental health so much. Any advice or help would be so greatly appreciated.  
Symptoms: 30° left bend, pain at center of curve and left side base
Diagnosed: Peyronies Disease by David Shin @ HMH
Treatment: 2 Xiaflex shots so far and started using RestoreX

Sebtp1973

Trost developed his own protocols, evolved over time based on trial and error. His protocols are very effective, but few (none?) doctors follow his protocols.

Xiaflex came out about 10 years ago, and during trials, a lot of subjects got nasty black eggplant dicks from the shots, so they made the protocols very conservative to avoid that, and thus less effective.

Trost goes aggressive and doesn't get the swollen eggplants because he has you wrap it up. The wrap keeps blood from leaking and from excessive swelling.

Yes, he gives you a shot to induce an erection, then injects at the point of maximum curvature. Then after the second shot (day 2), he tugs the hell out of your penis hoping to rip the plaque where he did the injection (where the curve originates).

My upward curve went from 75 degrees to zero a few minutes after the second injection, from Trost pulling in it.

57 yrs old.
Pre-Trost treatment, 110 composite curve (75 up, 35 left)
Post-Trost xiaflex treatment, 0-15 degree curve.

pdhpt

Sebtp1973 congrats on your results!  Just curious as I have a follow up appt with my Urologist before I schedule my first cycle of injections.  When Dr Trost performed modelling after the 2nd injection was doing straight pulls?  Did he counter-bend also?  I want to confirm that my DR will adopt Trost's aggressive protocol and want to be sure that I understand the approach.
Age 62, married
Healthy & active (running/strength 5-6 days/week)
Peyronies Disease start @ June 2023 no known injury
Upward bend @ 45+ degrees
Diagnosed Sep 2023
RestoreX & about to begin Xiaflex injections

Pfract

Sebtp1973: Do you have any photos from the before and after? How was the experience in general, whilst you were going through that? I mean at the moment you saw your curvature reduce from 75 to zero?

mushgod

Quote from: pdhpt on October 14, 2023, 01:03:02 PMSebtp1973 congrats on your results!  Just curious as I have a follow up appt with my Urologist before I schedule my first cycle of injections.  When Dr Trost performed modelling after the 2nd injection was doing straight pulls?  Did he counter-bend also?  I want to confirm that my DR will adopt Trost's aggressive protocol and want to be sure that I understand the approach.

Did your doctor model Trosts exercises? Did he inject erect? Did he do any modeling at all after the shots?  
Symptoms: 30° left bend, pain at center of curve and left side base
Diagnosed: Peyronies Disease by David Shin @ HMH
Treatment: 2 Xiaflex shots so far and started using RestoreX