Did your implant fix your dent/ hourglass?

Previous topic - Next topic

IwillbeatPD

Hey guys-

This is one of my primary concerns right now. Just curious to hear from those of you who had an a dent or hourglass, and if it was fixed after your implant. If so, how long did it take to fill out?
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Hawk

I do not think you can find one man who still has an hourglass deformity after a Titan implant.  According to Dr. Eid, my dent was gone in the ER.  I was awake during surgery but since the dent was on the underside of my penis I could not see that area for certain until I started inflating about 5 days post-op.  The dent was gone as you would know if you read my journal.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

IwillbeatPD

Thanks Hawk! Not just for your own experience but I know you've been around to hear countless stories so it's always valuable hearing your opinion as it includes your knowledge of so many other cases.

Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

jj21

Most my dents and hourglassing has resolved from the titan. Have a look at the pics on my journal.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Stepone

I had hourglassing and dent, both are gone.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Anthony1

6 weeks post op and my hourglass is a thing of the past.  
50yo, MI 10 years ago, T2 Diabeetus, ED 7 years, pills worked till they didnt.  Injections led to 40° upward curve.  Implanted by Dr Hakky 9/12/2023. Titan 22cm, no rte, 125 ml reservoir.  Curve reduced to apx 10°.