Trimix question

Previous topic - Next topic

IwillbeatPD

Hey everyone-

If you've read my previous posts you know I've been fighting this battle a while. I've used up to 20mg of tadalfil as needed for sex and had ok results, but still too risky to have a girl on top. When I showed Dr Hakky a video of my penis erect, he actually told me in the office not to have sex at that level of rigidity.

He advised the next step is injections, and to be honest I've been hesitant about them-so hoping to get a couple answers here. I'll preface this by saying I'm aware of the risk of scarring with trimix, but then again you have nothing to lose at this point right? If anyone suggests I skip injections and go straight to implant please do chime in.

Anyway, I am not used to injecting anything, so the idea of mixing these two solutions and then injecting them into my penis is a little scary. But, I do think I'm at that point that I need to try this as a next step prior to implant.

My questions are:

1. What was your dose of trimix? I was advised to start at 10mg. I'm a little worried about this though because Hakky seemed very concerned about the erection lasting too long. I was only mildly concerned initially, but after talking to him I was thinking, okay this is a really serious situation and it's actually good chances I could end up in the ER. We ended the call with him telling me to start with 7-8mg, and then increase by 5 mg at a time. I'm assuming you all don't use tadalfil at the same time? Or you do?

2. I've heard if after 3-4 hours of an erection, it's time for the ER if you can't get it to go down. Is it I need to be in the ER being seen in 3-4 hours? Or that's the point I need to leave my house to head there? (It's 30 min away)

3. As far as natural methods to have the erection go down...is it just ice, masturbation, and exercising? I also have some prescribed antidote from Hakky that I'm supposed to inject if I'm still erect at 3-4 hours. I guess this would come at 3 hours if I can't get it down naturally?

4. How do I know when I'm at the right dose of trimix? What I gathered from Hakky was that I should get to maybe 60-70% hard from the trimix. Then the rest comes with arrousal. I've heard other say they got fully hard from the injection alone. How do you all judge when you're at the right dose?

5. Based on reading the trimix guide, it sounds like the bio static water and trimix freeze fried powder can stay at room temp, and only needs to be cooled after being mixed. Is that right? And after being mixed, is there a threshold of time you could leave the mixed solution out for without it going bad? Or it has to be cooled 24/7? I ask this because it would be convenient to pre load a syringe and take it with me if I was going on a date. I am single so I would be doing this discreetly.

Thanks so much for your help!
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Sonic

I have not read of a single person neither here, on FT or anywhere else where injections worked in the long run. Everyone either had to quit or got more scarring. No one at our age should inject their penis to get erect. Save money time and further pain by going for the implant. Dr Hakky will save your sex life.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Raven2

I used everything. Trimix I think caused my peroynies. But who knows. Anyway I had an implant to make my penis straight. It's perfect. I can have sex anytime I want for as long as I want till I'm 100! It's really the only solution after the pills cream etc don't work anymore. I don't recommend injecting as being single it's impossible to do without being found out.  

IwillbeatPD

Just for those who read this later on. I did give the trimix a shot, used different dosages. I had great erections but not enough to overcome the hinge-it still would have been risky to have sex. I am scheduled for my implant next month, but will use tadalfil until then. Can't wait to have this all behind me.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G