Re: Been thru the wringer

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikerey

Quote from: Pfract on August 27, 2023, 11:43:11 PMMikerey.... I am sorry, but your penile frature story just does not make that much sense. A penile fracture simply does not take years to heal. It's a matter of 4/6 weeks until it is fully healed and we are talking about a moderate fracture. A severe one, where you tear the urethra and cause massive damage to your penis, doctors instruct you to avoid intercourse for up to 8-10 weeks. There are always lasting effects and changes to your erectile function after such a thing.

But some of the things you mention are hard to understand. Also, if you are feeling suicidal you should try to find a therapist that would work with you or subscribe to a service online, like betterhelp. If can really change your attitude about the problem.

I appreciate the post, I just need to work on my mental state every day, I was diagnosed with lacerations in the tunica, have had eneurisus for almost 20 years. I was masturbating, felt a tear, and immediately lost erection. Later that day I masturbated out of anger and the left side was hollow/ flaccid. My dick kept weaving side to side, from straight up to left and back continuously, to moving straight to right and back and forth all repeating itself. My penis would turn upside down while masturbating, erections facing down completely when hard. There were a few discoloration s on my glans, and a huge vein protruding horizontally across the bottom of my penis. It swelled up like a grapefruit/ eggplant, the lacerations felt like someone was shoving razor blades inside my penis. My nurse told me if you keep injuring it it will take longer to heal, his advice was correct.  
Penile fracture at 22, left untreated, did not heal properly, dealing with complications of the injury. Diagnosed with lacerations to the tunica albuginea, as well as Ed.

Mikerey

I still get moments where my flaccid penis turns Rock hard. With involuntary Kegels/spasms  

Also years back my flaccid penis was suffering from concealment, I had to pull it out of the groin as it was physically sticky like an accordion. It was very alarming.
Penile fracture at 22, left untreated, did not heal properly, dealing with complications of the injury. Diagnosed with lacerations to the tunica albuginea, as well as Ed.

Mikerey

I was 22 so abstinence was a hard thing. Now that I'm older I can go month(s) without masturbating which helps with the healing. I'm probably getting longer time to heal as I am getting older.

I hate to say this but sometimes things happen that don't make sense. Like Dewey bozella who served 26 years in jail for being innocent! I was consoled by dr it would take 3 months, I guess it just blows the mind how long I've been unfortunate long suffering with this.

Mikerey

My Erectile Dysfunction is getting better. I don't have to pee all the time. My penis feels more firmer/ fuller. That's a good thing lol. Numbness in my right thigh has gone lately as well.

Mikerey

Feeling excruciating pain in the penis today...

Mikerey

Was having some good days, felt a crack in my penis today  

Mikerey

The tunica albuginea is a tough sheath!!!

Mikerey

Just wanted to talk man, nobody really has my back  

Hawk

Fill in your signature line like you were asked, and maybe you will get some responses.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Sonic

Quote from: Mikerey on September 05, 2023, 09:32:15 PMJust wanted to talk man, nobody really has my back

There are plenty of us here to offer support regarding Peyronies but your post is very confusing and I assume not many reply because it is out of our expertise to give any advice You said you had a fracture over 10 years ago and your penis is ''ripping'' and ''cracking'' daily.

Not really sure what you expect us to say or what help we could offer...
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Mikerey

Thanks for the replies, sometimes it's easier to ask for help online than in real life, I appreciate the responses to an aside I filled out my signature profile. Again Ty for your patience with me.

Mikerey

Hey guys, have any of y'all have heard of hf (hard flaccid syndrome "? It's a fairly newly coined phenomena happening more and more.

Question: do you think it is a pelvic floor disorder or a ripped penile sheath disorder as it is coined "damage to the radix penis", I'm interested to hear your thoughts about this disease. In the urological world there are many debates about this:

I for one for help with the pelvic floor physio as I was having hard flaccid

BUT a part of me was feeling like the scars were turning into hard scar tissue before being broke back down to normal textured tissue.

Sonic

Quote from: Mikerey on September 06, 2023, 11:00:00 PMHey guys, have any of y'all have heard of hf (hard flaccid syndrome "? It's a fairly newly coined phenomena happening more and more.

Question: do you think it is a pelvic floor disorder or a ripped penile sheath disorder as it is coined "damage to the radix penis", I'm interested to hear your thoughts about this disease. In the urological world there are many debates about this:

I for one for help with the pelvic floor physio as I was having hard flaccid

BUT a part of me was feeling like the scars were turning into hard scar tissue before being broke back down to normal textured tissue.

Unfortunately, yes, I know what this dreadful condition is as I have it myself. It's even worse than the Peyronies itself. Main symptoms is that your penis shrinks and retracts constantly instead of hanging nice and soft like it used to. You can develop hard flaccid due to an injury in the region. Penile injuries, pelvic injuries etc. It can also happen if nerves in the back which connects to the penis are compressed.

Hard flaccid also is linked to Erectile Dysfunction. Very difficult to treat as it creates a high adrenaline state in the body due to the worry and anxiousness which can create a very bad cycle. At the same time there is sadly very limited knowledge regarding this subject in the world of urology therefore treatments are limited. Treatments include pelvic floor therapy. Pshycoligcal therapy by learning to calm down and stop being in a constant anxious state and in some cases muscle relaxants..
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Mikerey

I hope you get better sonic. It's crazy how much stress it causes, like constricted cough from fluid around the chest, mostly because of the mental aspect. Thanks for the solid breakdown of the symptoms albeit like you said, it's not everything we know about it  

Mikerey

Man bro this stuff is hard. I feel like my penile fracture has healed up but old habits die hard (like the constant anxiety like sonic referenced to) I feel like I coulda been hospitalized at first when this happened and it coulda took 7 months to heal- not 18 years. You see there was an injury, it healed, but I'm still very traumatized.

Most of my health concerns are from worrying about the hard flaccid/ penile fracture. The obesity: fear of further injury running n lifting weights.
2 hernias: having restrictions on the way I move aka get up from a seated/ lying down position- yes aggravating the abs can lead to a intestine/belly buttton hernia. I never used to be scared /careful while getting up from resting until the injury. I'm having a hard time sitting down on flat surfaces- the mind is envisioning ripping it open again. I'm going to sa tonight, sex aholics, but it's not for the injury it's for the behaviour.

Have any of y'all had restrictions put on your life from a urological position? I'm curious to know. Thanks.

Mikerey

It feels like my life is coming to an end trying to rehab this BECAUSE I belong to an organization where on Monday I have to sit down for two hours. That's unheard of. I at the same time don't want to resign from my spot. It's crazy how worry can control my thoughts. I see my psych doctor this upcoming Tuesday. Sometimes I'm even scared to worry: because worry causes health implications just like a heart attack or maybe another penile attack. I'm sorry for not being calm about this. It's not something I can switch on and off. I wonder if there's any other dudes with penile fracture So i can pay it forward, like how y'all helped me. I don't know it all though.