any with success regaining penis pleasure/sensitivity after months/years?

Previous topic - Next topic

hopingtoheal1day

I did something very stupid and now my penis has lost about 95% of its pleasure/sensation. Many weeks ago during sex I went soft during intercourse (which never happened before) but i just continued and got erection again while inside the vagina and finished to orgasm. It did not seem like much discomfort at the time and i had no idea it could cause so much damage, but the next day i noticed the numbness and major bend to the left while flaccid. I was not thinking clearly at the time and it was the worse decision of my life. It is like the complete bottom/base part of my penis has lost all sensation/pleasure since then and is just numb. I don't know if it is nerve damage, or plaque/fibrosis causing the complete lack of sensation/pleasure. It has been many weeks and i am not sure if the sensation is ever going to return and i am very scared it will be numb like this forever.

Does anyone with major sensation/pleasure loss have success regaining penis pleasure/sensitivity after months/years? Any vitamins/supplements that helped and improved the pleasure/sensitivity the most?
Rough masturbation swollen penile trauma. Flaccid/semi erect curving left more & more. Painful hard flaccid, very small most of the day in pain. Went flaccid during sex but continued causing Peyronies Disease. Major pain, ED, numbness. Frequent urination.

Andy_1492

Hi friend. I didn't think you generally get much sensation from the base/shaft, usually the head is where people make complaint about perceived numbness.

I think if you did cause harm I am sure it is only minor/temporary aggrevation so do not worry unduly.

Don't beat yourself up, any man in that position would feel pressure to continue.  
30 yo - Single
Dent and relatively mild ED 2012
Worsening in 2021 with a slight curvature and increased indentation
1000mg l-arginine/500mg l-carnitine/133mg Vit E