Can you feel your penis still when you touch it/urinate?

Previous topic - Next topic

ohnoohno

Curious to hear from first hand experience here how you members with an implant feel in everyday life with it? I have read that its almost unnoticable and stuff until you got to use it/pump it up.

I'm just wondering, when you go put your hands on it can you feel that still? Like full sensation on the skin? I guess so.

Also when urinating does it feel different?

29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

Hawk

Nothing is different.  The skin, the tunica, the glans, the nerves, veins, arteries, and the ureter are all untouched.

There is a (soft "plastic") cylinder lining each chamber to keep the fluid from leaking out when inflated.  I am no more aware or unaware of my penis than I was before the implant.

Possible exceptions: My flaccid penis is larger, so in some situations, it might rub on my clothes slightly more when walking.  It can be slightly arousing but is a minor issue.  

When you first get an implant, you are psychologically aware of it every moment because you have a miracle between your legs and it changes your entire outlook on life whether you are single or married and totally monogamous.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

ohnoohno

Sounds good Hawk appreciate the insight.

I was slightly worried if I was to get it if I could feel this foreign object consistently in my body when I urinate or something, like a plastic rod but it doesn't seem that way.

I got a couple metal plates and have had surgeries before for broken bones etc and I forget they're there now so assumed it similar. It becomes you after time.  
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all