Been thru the wringer

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikerey

Hello all. My first step in the uro world was getting smashed in goals in the groin with a rubber puck. It caused my prepubescent penis to stop growing. I played hockey so it was kinda hard to shower. I had mental issues at a young age. At 22 I fractured my penis. Fast forward 18 years, it is finally healing. I am happy things are going this way! Right now my sleep cycle is messed up, up all night asleep all day. I just sleep in all the time idk. Been having girl problem s lately. I'm a strong dude, just trying to get better. One day at a time.
Penile fracture at 22, left untreated, did not heal properly, dealing with complications of the injury. Diagnosed with lacerations to the tunica albuginea, as well as Ed.

Pfract

Hey Mikerey. Welcome aboard!

You mention a couple of things... You mean the hockey puck? How could it have stopped growing? What kind of injury did you have exactly after being hit by that? Was it confirmed by a doctor? The mental issues are more than understandable, given how much sexual matters affect a man.

But... after you fracture your penis (and your outcome depends a lot on the severity of the fracture) it won't start healing itself "after 18 years". What exactly do you mean by that?

As for the other mental health issues you are experiencing right now, do you think you could seek therapy for them? There are phone apps and online services like "Betterhelp" that may be extremely beneficial for you.

Please stick with us. We are all in this together. By the way, i am very curious to know more about your fracture. Please share!

Mikerey

I guess the puck damaged my testicles because it didn't grow during puberty. As for the fracture, it's been 18 years of hell, I've seen 7 urologists and one more in December. Were talking about injuring terminal organs, lowered tee, lacerations in tunica, ripping of nerves and veins, also pain swelling, Ed, hard flaccid, kidneys not functioning properly - yeah messy stuff.

On August 16th the last of the lacerations zipped up. It took 18 years to get to that point. The scar tissue has broken down no more pain thank god at this point. I will always have cpps because I have a little bit of permanent damage which keeps me humble: there is a loose nerve on the right side where the nerve is ripped or snapped. As long as the cylindrical sheath the tunics albuginea is closed and the 2 valves or chambers are working properly, I can deal with the nerve damage.

Today was my first honest day of being cured, the first uro Dr b said 2 weeks to heal u didn't cause permanent damage. Dr pf asked me if I ever injured myself before, and to please not worry and go back to masturbation. Dr mc told me three months to heal don't be vigorous with it. Dr bone said get psychologist and go to pain center. Dr m Gave me dopplar without inducing erection everything was fine he pulled a quick one on me . Dr mill said after the injury 2 or 3 years of CPP pain in pelvis and that he would treat me differently if I was in a relationship and had trouble penetrating. Dr p told me go to physio for pelvic floor male physio.

I was tested 3 times low tee, went to Endo each time, didn't do induce anything. At one point my penis was like a sticky accordion with concealment/ turtling. Over time I have became a man of faith as faith was needed to go through this. I suffered from psychosis at the beginning of the injury, the stress made me lose my mind. With boners pointing to the ground, with constipation and semen coming out of my urethra while having a bowel movement to having 4 surgeries while and still dealing with the penile fracture. I believe the whole thing was spiritual, good vs bad. I'm glad I'm still here because I wasn't sure how much my heart could continue to take. The nurse told me "that's the corpus spongiosum the part that gets sticky, so that part of the anatomy was sticking out poking out from under. My balls had excruciating pain in the heated shower when I sprayed it with hot water while the injury was healing. As you can see I could've benefited from a surgery but nope, nature performed it's own uroplasty. I hate to say it but I'm a better person for it. But I've had my life on hold for a long time in a lot of darkness you can see. Oh well, I'm 40. I guess it's he new 20 lol. I'm not gonna complain, I'll just be thankful for the healing. And pray for the strength to go on with chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
Penile fracture at 22, left untreated, did not heal properly, dealing with complications of the injury. Diagnosed with lacerations to the tunica albuginea, as well as Ed.

Mikerey

Mikerey

I don't know about all the rules are on here but I feel like killing myself. My penis ripped again on the right side, that will set me back some days. I just pushed it today, pushed too hard. This stuff hurts. What can I do? I feel like anyone with a penile fracture wants it to heal quickly because boy does it take a long time. It's been 18 flipping years.

this_day

Refrain from any sexual activity and meet with the Dr. who did your surgery.  How did it "rip"?

Look toward Hope and the positive; the negative will only bring us down.
Age 37

Sonic

What do you mean by "pushed it" what exactly did you do and by "rip" do you mean you got another fracture?
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Mikerey

Well, boys there was no surgery, perhaps the reason why I'm having so many complications. I was doing a lot of physical work that day instead of restricting my movement. I was in a hour long walk and I just felt a tear.

I went to emerge that night, the doctor told me to let the doctor be the doctor the uro he meant, and to let him know I need to see him sooner.

I told him I wanted to be healed by the time I was supposed to see him in December, but I obliged and called it in sooner. I got a voicemail message I sent them, so far they haven't called back yet.

My psychiatrist must of got word from his colleagues in er, so he bumped me up to see him on Monday this upcoming August 28th instead of waiting till September.

I'm blessed that you guys answered me man. I haven't been doing that well.

Been sleeping in till 3 or 4, up all night, taking my meds at all funny hours, feeling depressed and scared to leave my house because of fear of damaging the penis again. My mom said a prayer for me.

I also have a phobia of sitting down, it might smash the penile worse, but that's the mental anxiety type of thing which helps NOONE. If it was up to me I would go in hospital but I'm not sure there is one at the grace hospital where my doctor works. They closed the psych ward there

I woke up with farting noises coming from my penis, and had Ed last night. I'm about to order a pizza then spend my day and night walking around the house.

this_day

This battle we're in doesn't just apply Physically, but also affects us Mentally, Emotionally, etc.  So we have to strive for a solid balance.

Keep your head up!  You are close to my age and I too have had this since I was 13 years old.  What's given me strength is indeed like your mom suggested, prayer.  
Age 37

Mikerey

Quote from: this_day on August 27, 2023, 11:54:32 AMThis battle we're in doesn't just apply Physically, but also affects us Mentally, Emotionally, etc.  So we have to strive for a solid balance.

Keep your head up!  You are close to my age and I too have had this since I was 13 years old.  What's given me strength is indeed like your mom suggested, prayer.  

What is your story this day? I'd like to know  

Pfract

Mikerey.... I am sorry, but your penile frature story just does not make that much sense. A penile fracture simply does not take years to heal. It's a matter of 4/6 weeks until it is fully healed and we are talking about a moderate fracture. A severe one, where you tear the urethra and cause massive damage to your penis, doctors instruct you to avoid intercourse for up to 8-10 weeks. There are always lasting effects and changes to your erectile function after such a thing.

But some of the things you mention are hard to understand. Also, if you are feeling suicidal you should try to find a therapist that would work with you or subscribe to a service online, like betterhelp. If can really change your attitude about the problem.

Pfract

Thread locked after 10 posts. Please continue the discussion here: https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,19666.0.html