Returning after a Break

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Just a note that I have been off the forum a lot for the past month.

I was out of state and as soon as I met up with family, I had a kidney stone attack and ended up in the Emergency Room.  It has been a long hassle, but I have been down this road before.  I have been knocked out with anesthesia twice in 7 days and I still have the stone in my left ureter.  I did place a stent so it is generally not painful.

Hopefully, I will catch up but there are a LOT of posts to read.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

RexRG

Welcome back, Hawk. Sorry about the stone. Can't imagine the pain.  :-\
67, diabetic, retired
20cm 1cm RTE Coloplast Titan 1/30/24 Faysal Yafi

Stabler

Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

FrankPD

Hope you're feeling better!  
I have a girlfriend
Age 48, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

ohnoohno

Hope alls getting better with the stone Hawk.  
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

Stepone

Prayers for you Hawk.

StepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

bentoboy

I'm sorry to hear that Hawk, hopefully you're better now. I have the same problem so can understand the frustration. Courage  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

PeyroniKirai

Welcome back, Hawk, and all best wishes for a continuing smooth recovery.

PK
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

this_day

How is everything now?  Are you feeling any better?

Sorry to hear you went through this
Age 37

DarthPronius

Welcome back and wishing you the best while you deal with this painful situation!
Age 37. First symptoms Jan 2019. Small (4mm) calcified plaque near head, and narrowing near plaque, last 1/3 of shaft. Used pentox for 1 year. Still using tadalafil 5mg, coq10. VED & mild traction helping w/ erection quality