Restorex will arrive in Europe in october

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex83

Hello,

I contacted PathRight Medical to find out if they deliver spare parts in Europe and this is what they told me

"Hi Alexandre,
We currently do not sell the device in Europe but are very close to gaining clearance with a CE Mark. The RestoreX device should be available in France and Spain by the middle to end of October."

Great news for us Europeans!
27 yo

- 01/2020: Nesbit surgery for a 50 degrees downward curvature with Dr.Faix (FR) : bad result

- 12/2022 : Surgery correction with Dr.Gelman US

- Now : Indentation on the left dorsal side with a rotation to the left that appeared, try Restorex

Pfract

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us. I am sticking it for the time being.  

EpicCurve

Good, I finally decided to give it a try, saw price, saw the unavailability in the EU and was sad.
Now I just wonder, what the EU price will be. Seeing its like 550 USD Im afraid we will be looking at like 650eur price tag. Any opinions?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Elrond

It is very expensive,on aliexpress are similar devices much cheaper.

hussey

I emailed them recently and they told me that the release date of Restore X has been delayed till the first quater of 24.

Pfract

Thanks for letting us know that! At least it's coming!

hussey

This is what they wrote: The process of our company acquiring a CE Mark has taken longer than expected. We hope to gain clearance to European Markets sometime in the first quarter of 2024.

hussey

Here's the latest:

We're very close, there is www.restorex.fr being set up for our French Distributor to start using soon for EU residents.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Support Team

hussey

You can now order it from the above site from all over Europe. Finally...  :)