Sensitive question !!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

davie159

Hi one and all. Here is my sensitive question.

I am almost 5 weeks post surgery (Coloplast) for Peyronies Disease and erectile disfunction. I am 50% inflated and will stay this way until i see my surgeon on 22nd August. As a hot blooded man who has sexual urges every day here is my question - I reckon you know what's coming.

Obviously without touching the pump for inflation / deflation, is it dangerous to masturbate ? i couldn't use the entire shaft of the penis but i could rub the top couple of inches............What i don't want to do is spoil the work of the surgeon by having 10 minutes pleasure. I have looked through posts on here but can't find anything relating to this.

What is it they say ? 'asking for a friend' !!!
Developed Peyronies 2019.

Prior to noticing curve my penis was around 7" uncircumcised
The bend has shortened my penis considerably

Penile implant (Coloplast) surgery on 28/06/23 by Mr Shukla at the Western General, Edinburgh.

IwillbeatPD

Hey Davie-

That seems like a long time. Dr EID says you can have sex at 3 weeks-that's on the earlier side. At 5 weeks, I can't imagine it would be a problem to gently.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

davie159

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It certainly wouldn't be vigorous that's for sure.  

Penile implant (Coloplast) surgery on 28/06/23 by Mr Shukla at the Western General, Edinburgh.

davie159

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It certainly wouldn't be vigorous that's for sure.

Sonic

So basically you will be jacking off semi hard.. LOL.

Just do it man no way your implant will break or anything. Maybe your balls will hurt from the realease though.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.