size after implant

Previous topic - Next topic

busaman

what is the likely outcome post implant size-wise pre peronies i was 7 1/2" with 5 1/2" girth now i have lost 1.5" and profound hourglass at mid to base what are the likely outcomes of an implant.
any information will be appreciated rather than asking a surgeon who will more than likely give me sales talk.
64yrs Peyronies Disease diagnosed approx 2yrs was a small lump now 1.5" shorter with profound hourglass and the onset of ED, 2x courses EWST penimaster pro soma correct many vitamins and supplements

Stepone

There are lots of things that influence your size recovery
1. Your surgeon
2. Your surgeon
3. Your surgeon

Of course there are other factors to consider, but the most important is your surgeon.
Additional factors include how long has your penis been damaged. It seems the longer the damage, the less the actual recovery.
I also think the Titan offers greater expansion for girth.
I recovered almost an inch in length and actually had an increase in girth.
From onset of Peyronie's Disease, I lost 2" of length and 1" of girth and had hour glass and hinge.
Hope this helps
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

IwillbeatPD

Hey Step!

Did the titan resolve the hourglass from a cosmetic standpoint?

I have my appointment in 2 weeks with Dr Hakky and I'm already starting to get anxious. More excited and ready to get it over with I think actually.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Stepone

Yes, my hourglass is completely gone. The Titan stands up to its name by giving me a rock hard straight cock. As an FYI, my penis shape is not round. It has always been more of a flattened wide cock than round. The Titan has made my cock thicker for sure. I am trying to remember my girth dimensions, but I think it went from a 5, 4.5, 5.5 at base to a solid 6" girth and my head has stayed the same at 6.5.
It took a while for the implant to smooth out the shape, but when you start your pumping cycles, after about a full year, you will maximize your girth.
I can never quite count, as I am more interested in sex, than counting the number of pumps I do, but sometimes I swear I can pump it to almost 30 pumps. Sometimes when I am Fkng, I pull out look at my cock, and I still manage to squeeze out a few more pumps. I think will it pop? Not yet, lol.
But I prefer my cock as hard as it can be, as it definitely becomes a precise g-spot stimulator for my spouse.
One other thing and that is, I still look at my cock sometimes during sex, thinking it's so fat, it doesn't look like the cock I had in college.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

IwillbeatPD

Thanks step, that's reassuring. Meeting with Dr Hakky soon so preparing to go that route as I don't see any other options.  
Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

Sonic

Quote from: Stepone on July 29, 2023, 08:50:57 AMOne other thing and that is, I still look at my cock sometimes during sex, thinking it's so fat, it doesn't look like the cock I had in college.
StepOne

I am jealous but in a good way. So happy for you that things worked out well. Honestly if I could do it by a top surgeon I would do it right now but sad thing is I can't. Even if I do it in the future I am honestly a bit worried about the results as I do not think there are any really high volume surgeons in sweden at all.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

jj21

Quote from: Sonic on July 29, 2023, 12:20:36 PMI do not think there are any really high volume surgeons in sweden at all.

Hey Sonic, I was on FT and saw a few posts about high volume surgeons in Belgium and Italy, I think one was called Antonini? I'll find the posts if you need.

Thought this information might be of benefit to you. I know it's not Sweden, but still Europe.

Best of luck,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).