News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Good Day

Previous topic - Next topic

igatti

Hi everyone.

I am 63, remarried widow (to another widow), who was have some of the best sex of my life until we broke my penis.

Doctor says it's about a 60% upward hook. Hoping to find out if I can avoid getting shots or surgery.

Would like to try a topical and a traction device first and need your advice.

Thank you.
63, Married Widow, 10/2021, 60% bend upward, Dr. Don Bui, Trans-dermal Verapamil 15% Gel.

Sonic

You can try the traction and give it some time and see what happens. Due to your age though, if it ever comes to surgery, I would strongly suggest you consult your doctor about an implant because Peyronies surgery will negatively affect your potency in some way.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Pfract

Hello Igatti!

Welcome aboard. You said you broke your penis. Did you have a fracture? how did it happen, if i may ask?

igatti

Thanks for your reply. Broke May have been the wrong word. It's kind of hard to explain. Basically my wife was on top and my penis slipped out and when we reinserted, halfway missed and she snapped it forward. It was a little frenetic at the time.
63, Married Widow, 10/2021, 60% bend upward, Dr. Don Bui, Trans-dermal Verapamil 15% Gel.

LWillisjr

Quote from: igatti on July 21, 2023, 05:58:35 PMDoctor says it's about a 60% upward hook. Hoping to find out if I can avoid getting shots or surgery.

That depends on you. If you heal up and the are able to still enjoy sex, then nothing more needed. You might try VED therapy or traction (both are fully covered on this forum) to help avoid your condition from getting worse.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History