Feels huge

Previous topic - Next topic

davie159

Hi all. I know I've posted before so I'll firstly apologies for being endless.

I'm almost 3 weeks post surgery Coloplast) and I've been relatively pain free for most of that time. I was a good boy and took my medication religiously. The initial swelling has basically gone and I'm left with one stitch from the incision in my scrotum.

I am a wee bit concerned about one thing - the pump button (excuse terminology) feels absolutely huge, perfectly round and I can't feel any areas which would be the inflate / deflate points. This is a foreign body I know and from looking at the coloplast pictures I guess it is normal. I worry that the 'lump' is not what I think it is and something more sinister. I being crazy I know.

Can anyone share any similar experiences ? I meet my surgeon on 22nd August for check up and how to inflate etc. I know I'm over reacting.

This 50% inflation is a bit of a nightmare. Being semi erect and having to keep my hands off it. !!!!
Developed Peyronies 2019.

Prior to noticing curve my penis was around 7" uncircumcised
The bend has shortened my penis considerably

Penile implant (Coloplast) surgery on 28/06/23 by Mr Shukla at the Western General, Edinburgh.

Stepone

Davie159,

It is huge compared to us guys that are all meat and no potatoes, lol. I once had a gf tell me I had a big dick, but small balls. So not sure if that fits you, but the pump has always seemed big to me, as I have little balls. I have often thought about getting a ball prosthetic to match the size of the pump to even me out. But as my wife says, she didn't care as my balls is not why she married me, lol.
So yes the pump is big, it will fight your balls for several months for more space, but eventually things will calm down.
Keep track of your size and any pics of before and after as people like to see progress with the implants.
Sorry I don't recall, but be sure to put in your signature, date, surgeon, size, etc of the implant.
Best wishes in this journey, but remember it is a marathon not a sprint.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

davie159

Thanks very much. In the balls size, I'm pretty average I'd say so I guess I'm just feeling the pump a bit alien - As it is.

Thanks again.  
Developed Peyronies 2019.

Prior to noticing curve my penis was around 7" uncircumcised
The bend has shortened my penis considerably

Penile implant (Coloplast) surgery on 28/06/23 by Mr Shukla at the Western General, Edinburgh.