Great results with homemade LIPUS machine (sort of)

Previous topic - Next topic

KyleBroflovsky

So....
Haven't posted in a while, mainly because i simply had stopped trying to improve my ed, i thought i had done all in my power (financially), and kind of felted that "it is what it is".
Until i've started researching about anything new in the field,
and heard about this thing called LIPUS (Low intensity pulsed ultrassound)
Researched the hardware behind it, and came to the conclusion.... These medical equipments are mad expensive (and their tecnology ain't that big of a deal).
https://youtu.be/rFhmd8QGNsc

So i bought a made in china Ultrassound wand (attached picture), it has to be one with a pulsed mode (although this device is very strong (max 3 W/cm² as the manual claims), less can be more with ultrassound (ultrassound can f u up because of the thermal effects and unstabble cavitation) i use a condom filled with some water (you can use more or less water, as long it's comfortable and effective) to conduct and moderate the ultrassound, i add ultrassonic gel too, IT SHOULD NOT HURT. The science sounds good and has some articles to back it up, (it's claimed to help regenerate fractured bones by multiple biological pathways).
I've been doing for nearly two weeks and was kind of hesitant to post about it so early, but the more i do it, the more i feel good about it, i do it 15 minutes everyday, the machine delivers 1 second on, 1 second off, but i dont know if it's actually regenerating something or it's just paliative, but i don't mind doing it everyday to test it out.
It's also said that it makes the tissues treated more permeable, maybe could help medications in the blood reach specific areas (sonophoresis), making them more effective maybe?
I've felt also my penis is more elastic and fills out better.
I believe this could be a pratical, at home and  cheap addition to anyone's protocol, (personally, i feel it's a game changer).
REMEMBER!!! YOUR PENIS ISN'T ONLY TUNICA AND FASCIA, IT HAS NERVES, ARTERIES, BLOOD VESSELS, DON'T USE HIGH INTENSITY!
Do your own research :) Article about ed

27 yo
Ringtypedent,injured my neurovascular bundle using a bad (cord type)penile extender during sleep(this injury made impotent and numb (soft glans) for a whole year, lumpformed), overpumped.
Used citrulin 2g, PMP, fasting, infrared, BEST->LIPUS

KyleBroflovsky

As it is very difficult to measure the energy output in the wand, make experiments adding more or less water (more water, less energy) and see how it feels and observe any symptom the day following, use ultrassonic gel to soak both your penis and the water bag to ensure good contact. I forgot, the frequency usually used is about 0,7-1,7 Mhz, the 1 Mhz models are widely available and is the one i use.
27 yo
Ringtypedent,injured my neurovascular bundle using a bad (cord type)penile extender during sleep(this injury made impotent and numb (soft glans) for a whole year, lumpformed), overpumped.

KyleBroflovsky

And energy output should be lower than 2
27 yo