Problems after second placation.

Previous topic - Next topic

68andbent

I had my first one at Mayo Clinic April 2021 and the second one 8 months later when I curled right up at Urology Centers of Alabama early 2022.  Since then, I have had pain under the gland on the shaft on the right side ever since. The Dr. says it will be cronic and never go away and nothing he can do for me.  I have on my own had kenalogue shots which did get rid of the painful scars he also left. I am way shorter than after the first placation.  He did undo completly the first placation and did his own method.  I told he day 3 and weeks before the stiches came out of the pain.  Finally on the 6 week visit he told me the pain would never go away.  Sex is minimal.  NOW, I have been recommened a "p" shot.  It should give girth and length and may help the pain on the left side.  It depends if the Dr. did not stitch a nerve into his stitching.  MY question is, with the P shot giving length and girth, will it rip the placation stitches.  There is also a pump involved after the P shot to help with therapy to lenghten.  I do not have a connection to the Dr at Urology Centers of Alabama since he has no answers on the many attempts I have asked him to help aleveate the pain.  I was better off with my U shaped penis before he got a hold of me.  Has anyone had a P shot.  
Started 3 yrs ago. Had placation in July 2019. Second in 2022
I did notice shortening 
Second one distroyed sex life and left me with a lifetime of 24x7 penile pain.

richestorags

Whoa, something is wrong here. Xiaflex is not for everyone, however, did your Mayo clinic doctor at least discuss it with you? I had convinced myself that incision and grafting was the right way to go and had a phone consultatino with Dr. Trost. He said that while he is skilled at the procedure, anonymous surveys of  his patients show far beter results and satisfaction from Xiaflex than surgery. He will do a 20-minute phone call at not cost. Suggest you give his office a call to set that up.  
-Peyronies Disease onsite 11/2021
-Xiaflex inections by Dr. Trost 03/16/2023 & /03/17/2023 + aggressive RestoreX use
-Pre treatment curve 70 degrees, post-treatment curve estimated at 20 degrees by Dr Trost 04/11/2023
-Daily Restorex use to prevent recurrence

68andbent

Even thought I have already had 2 surgeries and i am straight and short.  Just pain left over from the surgery.
Started 3 yrs ago. Had placation in July 2019. Second in 2022
I did notice shortening 
Second one distroyed sex life and left me with a lifetime of 24x7 penile pain.