New Intro - which device should I get?

Previous topic - Next topic

Posibull

Hey guys,
I'm new here as I'm trying to navigate my first steps in a remedy for my Peyronies symptoms. I'm 67 and up until late April, everything was just fine downstairs. I had green laser surgery in December 2021 that may be related if anyone wants to chime in on that. It seemed to work pretty well but there may be a correlation as that is the only trauma to my penis that I can think of.

My symptoms are an upward 30-40 degree bend right behind the glans. No issues with Erectile Dysfunction thankfully but my wife claims I've lost at least an inch.

My doctor wanted to sell me the Xiaflex injection program as well as sonme supersonic shockwave treatment ($$$). He also mentioned the traction devices such as RestoreX and PeniMaster Pro . After researching the horrific reviews of the Xiaflex and mixed reviews of the expensive shockwave therapy , I decided I needed to look into other paths. That's why I am here.

I'm leaning toward a traction device. RestoreX seems to be the most common but I see very similar devices for much less money such as "QuickExtender" and "Andropeyronie". I am not even looking at the $30 variety on Amazon. I would love to know if anyone has comments about these cheaper options. Or should I go the vacuum route?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sonic

Hello there. With Xiaflex it is of utmost importance that your doctor knows what he's doing. The fact that he suggested shockwave points towards the fact that he does not. Do you have a possibility to visit Dr Landon Trost? He is a veteran at giving his patients xiaflex injections and he is also the inventor of the Restorex device. If you can get an appointment with him and logistics doesn't prevent you from getting there I would strongly suggest visiting him.

Many Peyronies patients have gotten improvements after visting him.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

Posibull

Maybe I can do a virtual appt with him. I'm sure he'll recommend the RetoreX.The reviews I read on Xiaflex were astoundingly negative and were not done by my doctor so I am wary of that drug.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions