Penile Fracture & Venous leak experience.

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy_1492

Hi, I was just wondering if any of us who have had experience of penile fracture recognise my story.

Basically when I was 21, I was vigorously trying to stretch my foreskin over my erect penis as I was suffering from phimosis. This came to an abrupt end when my penis became instantly flaccid and I could feel the blood shooting down my right leg (it was an extraordinary sensation).

This occurred over ten years ago now; and subsequently I have struggled with ED and it certainly has been no picnic. To this day I still feel the sensation of blood flowing in my leg. Do you think it possible that the force of the blood being expelled has compromised the blood vessels and led to venous leak? I'm not sure if this resonates with other people who have had similar experiences?  
30 yo - Single
Dent and relatively mild ED 2012
Worsening in 2021 with a slight curvature and increased indentation
1000mg l-arginine/500mg l-carnitine/133mg Vit E

Mikerey

I once had penile fracture, circulation has been a problem. I sometimes feel numbness in my right thigh.

I can relate that it's no picnic. Someone once told me it's a hard disease because it keeps you on guard, high anxiety, always stressed out, high BP and stuff.

I hope we kick this illness!
Penile fracture at 22, left untreated, did not heal properly, dealing with complications of the injury. Diagnosed with lacerations to the tunica albuginea, as well as Ed.