I’m seeing improvements with manual traction (pics included)

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisSuckz

So, I've been dealing with Peyronies for 3+ years. I had done some manual traction (and counter-bending), inconsistently, over the last few years, but I would only get marginal results. So, for the last few months, I've been stepping up my game and trying to stay consistent. Now, my erections are getting thicker, a bit longer and and have less of a curve. I finally passed the 6 inch mark again. The goal is to be back at 7, but I'll take this victory and be ok with it if it's as good as it gets. I hope to post more updates soon. Oh, I don't take any supplements and my diet isn't the best.

Edit: I have been increasing masturbation, slow sex and oral play. Just trying to get as much info about me as I can. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. But I didn't see any real improvements  until my 3 times a day, 5-10 minute tractions exercises (recommended by Neoman).  
Peyronies since March 2020; 90 degree upward, right  (plaque on top, near the middle); lost length: (7 inches down to 5) and girth.
I have tried manual traction, no fap, no sex and Phallosan
Divorced

ThisSuckz

It's been a rough 3 years. I even considered asexuality since I was unable to have sex for two years. The angle of the curve made it extremely uncomfortable, and I felt super insecure. After my disappointing results with the Phallosan, I was going to give up. Then, I rewatched a manual traction video and made a promise to do it daily. Also, I think refraining from masturbation and sex made it worse (I did so because I thought they would make it worse). I guess "use it or lose it" can apply to my condition. Thank you again! After 3 years of lurking and worrying, I'm truly grateful to see improvement.

Also, I considered RestoreX. I think counter-bending by hand has probably helped me more than the straight traction. So, a device that promotes counter-bending is definitely up my alley. I don't know about VEDs, since I'm lucky that I get pretty strong erections often. While I'm not on any gimmick diet, I do lift weights and try to keep a pretty anabolic environment (just trying to look good as I get older). But if VEDs have other benefits, I'm definitely down to learn more. The VED boards have a lot of posts that have kind of scared me a bit.

Peyronies since March 2020; 90 degree upward, right  (plaque on top, near the middle); lost length: (7 inches down to 5) and girth.
I have tried manual traction, no fap, no sex and Phallosan
Divorced