Benefits of sex for Peyronies?

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

Hi there,

I have noticed that every time I have sex, it temporarily improves my condition. That is to say, the plaque gets somewhat more flexible and softer overall, while the deformity looks better (I assume that's because of increased blood flow).

Anyone noticed similar effects? Also, it is not the same effect when I masturbate, which, to the contrary, seems to increase inflammation.

Thanks  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

Sonic

I cant give a correct answer here but I know that once you are in a vagina your dick naturally becomes more harder and more engorged with blood due to the ''suction'' effect that happens while you are inside. I noticed that when I first started noticing my ed I was much harder while I was inside my ex gf but once it got out it wasnt the same and also when I masturbate it doesnt engorge as well.

Penis was evolutionary created to be inside the vagina, not in our hands jacking it off. I know this sounds hella funny but its just a guess from me. I suspect you are getting better blood flow and better engorgement once inside the girl and max engorgement/blood flow usually gives the penis more of a resemblance of what it should look like.

Semi erect or not fully hard my dick is an absolute mess but at peak arousement/max blood flow engorgement it looks a bit more like my usual self before the disease.

This is all just a guess..
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.