Can full deflation be accomplished without squeezing your penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapper

Hey everyone,

I recently got the HA filler urofill. Just wondering if full deflation can be acheived by holding the valve without actually squeezing the penis? Afraid that may migrate the filler.

Or is the "one touch" deflation thing a coloplast marketing scam?
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Stepone

Trapper
Good for you in the filler.
Are you going to post some pics?
I think one touch should be called "squeeze the pump like your life depended on it".
So my view is NO!
I have always had to squeeze my penis to get the fluid out.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

Trapper

Quote from: Stepone on June 21, 2023, 07:52:10 AMAre you going to post some pics?

Thanks for reminding me Stepone! I just did in my journal.
33 years old, symptoms started early 20's but never really bothered me until the last two years
Trimix worked well but caused more scarring. 
Titan 24CM XL+ 1 CM RTE'S Dr. Hakky 4/4/23
Hyaluronic acid penis filler by Dr. Hakky June 2023

Hawk

I think it is a stretch to call "One-Touch" a scam but like Stepone said, it is more like "Squeeze like your life depends on it", (especially in the beginning).  Once you do, however, the penis will deflate on its own UP TO A POINT.  If you want to flatten your penis and get the last drops out (I would guess it to be the last 5%), you will have to squeeze the penis.  The advantage of the "One-Touch) is that you do NOT have to depress the pump while squeezing the penis.  The valve should lock "open".
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

restoringdthrowaway

When you say "Squeeze like your life depends on it", do you mean the deflate button? If not, is that button hard to press?
24M, following injury in 2019 have 35 degree lateral curvature, pain, mild to moderate erectile dysfunction, hard flaccid.

Stepone

Yes, it's the deflate button.
Keep in mind, what I referred to as a button, is more like a "half of an M&M, with the slightly curved surface facing up.
There is a bit of a learning curve to this.
Some are better than others.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC