I'm 30 Peyronies Disease caused by compulsive masturbation at pandemy

Previous topic - Next topic

left-curve

hi guys, I had a normal sexual life before pandemy but I started masturbating compulsively at the pandemy for virtual cam girls. I got addictet to this. At least 2 ejaculations per day on average in the last months. The pandemy was over but I didn't return to my normal sexual life before the pandemy with real girls I continued masturbating compulsively to virtual cam girls.

Past week I noticed my penis erected with an unknown left curve. (I always had a small left curve on the upside) but suddently this curve got bigger overnight. On the week before the unknown curve arise, I also had noticed a small lump in the glans which is a classic sign. I'm 30 and I'm sure this is due to compulsive masturbation as when pandemy started like 3 years ago, I started masturbating compulsively at home. And I always masturbate without lubrification. I never knew that masturbation could cause such a disease like this. No pain and no Erectile Dysfunction (I think) so far. Just the curve.

Guys that acquired this abrupt curve to the left side like me recently. Do you think I can rid of it more easily as it could be still in the beginning? Do you think restorex can work for this curve? From what I have seen the curvatures are the hardest issues to correct in the Peyronies Disease. Thanks in advance. Fantastic forum.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Without further info it is impossible to know if you have Peyronies. I think you are making a huge assumption.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

left-curve

Quote from: LWillisjr on June 22, 2023, 10:11:21 AMWithout further info it is impossible to know if you have Peyronies. I think you are making a huge assumption.

Sorry, I didn't get it? You think an abrupt left curve arises suddently is not peyronie?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions