New dent, getting hourglassing - how to minimise the damage?

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

I'm going crazy with this disease.

Two weeks ago I was doing some RestoreX traction and, god knows why, I accidentally opened the clamp and the penis contracted rapidly. Well, it would be a surprise if I didn't have any trauma afterwards.

The thing is that September last year I developed a pretty big lump on the right side of my penis which was not causing any deformity (however, there was a good chance that it would cause hourglassing because I had lumps on each side of the penis except the right side).

Two weeks later, today, when having an erection, I noticed that quite a bad dent appeared on the right. To say that I freaked out is to say nothing. I accepted the way my penis was (even with multiple dents on the left side etc) but now it's getting worse again, and it seems I have really good chanced of getting a pretty bad hourglassing.

What should I do to reduce the extent of this dent while I still can? I have started a two-day dry fast and have been doing a bit of traction and VED... still, not sure if it's worth it and maybe I should let it be. I am also thinking about doing interminent fasting + keto diet until late July just to see whether it will help or not...

Thanks

You cannot view this attachment.
You cannot view this attachment. You cannot view this attachment.  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

bentoboy

Has anyone managed to fill any dents out at the early stage? I've noticed that there's actually no dent visible right after doing VED so I stil have hope that something can be done
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

lsssr

That's what a dent looks like?

Sorry I don't have any answers. I'm still waiting to get an ultrasound to see if I have Peyronie's or something else.

But I have dents like that on my penis, both in the spot where it hurts, and in spots where there's no pain at all. I just thought penises were naturally a bit bumpy. But I have crazy, lumpy veins on mine so there's no telling what's what.

Is there a way to tell what a plaque feels like? Do you feel it flaccid or erect?
Masturbated a lot (5+ hours) for years. Possible fracture as a teen, never treated.
Flaccid pain since 5 Jun '23. Flaccid indent. Fills out. Huge veins.
First ultrasound in Aug. I bounce between theories what it is.
Celexa for depression/anxiety.

BritishCok

Hey @lsssr,

He has a minor dent - mine is similar. But I also have a more severe dent at the base of the penis. I have only had this disease for 6 months but have gotten better at finding the plaque aka fibrosis. It will sometimes feel hard and sometimes soft but search around and if you feel something that almost moves - that's the fibrosis. You can feel it both flaccid or erect. I find it easier to feel flaccid but when erect it's easier to "see" due to the dent.

Hope that helps somewhat.

I'm about to try 72 water fast to help dents. Wish me luck!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

mystic pimp

Your scarring actually resembles mine,
Mine started out small around the very base and made it's way up from masturbation over the years. It basically traveled up my penis and made the healthier parts of tissue tear. Although yours looks a little bit worse what worked for me was heat and DMSO plaques around the base are the F^@$!ng worst
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

IwillbeatPD

My situation started with a small bump, with a small dent on one side, which later turned into a full hourglass...which later turned into an severe hourglass due to trying to have sex in my current condition. I'm getting my implant tomorrow.

Not saying you'll be going down this path, hopefully you don't, but if you've been trying all the natural therapies listed in the survival guide, and your condition continues to worsen...at some point you may want to consider an implant too. If you have 100% stability and can have sex, and it's only a matter of cosmetic issues, I would pursue other options before an implant. But if your situation is gradually worsening over time, that's what happened to me. My surgeon said I would only continue to get worse with time, and he was right. I made the decision to get an implant because I didn't want to lose length and girth while not being able to have sex anyway.

Fit 37 year old athlete. Hinging and hourglass began Sep 2022. Tried VED, Restorex, tadalafil with no improvement. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan touch XXL 26 cm no RTE's. Pre op 8.25Lx 5ish G. Post implant: 8.25 L x 5.5 G

bentoboy

Hi there guys,

Sorry, I couldn't respond earlier. To be honest, sometimes it is not easy to get my crap together and compile and answer, as it takes a lot of mental energy, so to speak.

@BritishCok how did it go with your fasting? Any results?

@IwillbeatPD how was the surgery? Did it go well?

In fact, my condition has been worsening over the past three years, and it doesn't look like there will be any kind of improvement at any point. Now I am assuming that it might get worse in the following years to the point I might get an implant. The problem is that recently I had an appointment with quite a famous urologists in Belgium (who does this type of surgery), and he told me that there was no way for me to have an implant.

Oh well, I guess the only situation for me to get it will be when i completely lose my sexual function. Still, for some unknown for me reason, I still have a bit of optimism left so I hope that my condition will stop worsening at some point. That would be a miracle.

Courage