Very anxious. After 6 years of surgery, what to do to stop the shrinkage of the

Previous topic - Next topic

yb2140

I'm 22 years old and have surgery in about 5 or 6 years. What can I do during this time to try to stop penis shrinkage?
I saw in forums that negative pressure erection devices and pills may work. But the evidence doesn't seem to be very strong. That doesn't stop me from worrying about it every minute.
Are there any experienced friends who can give reassuring evidence? Are there any friends like me who will have surgery in a few years?
22year's old.Vein leakage.I can feel a hard blood vessel that runs from the root to the glans. It is not clear whether this is phlebitis or Peyronie's scarring

LWillisjr

Why will you not have surgery for 5 or 6 years? And what does penis shrinkage have to do with Peyronies? Your questions are confusing.

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

yb2140

The reason for delaying the surgery is firstly that it is too young, and secondly, the expenses have not been saved up yet. I come from a country that requires complete self financing.
Won't erectile dysfunction cause penile atrophy for a long time?Especially Peyronie's disease?
22year's old.Vein leakage.I can feel a hard blood vessel that runs from the root to the glans. It is not clear whether this is phlebitis or Peyronie's scarring

LWillisjr

It depends on a number of factors. My first question is how do you know you have Peyronies? What are your symptoms, how did they start, etc?

You haven't provided any background information on your condition. So is near impossible to answer your questions. And no your penis doesn't just atrophy due to ED.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History