Booz with Peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinto

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this kind a question but.....
Can we have occasional drinks guys when with Peyronies?
I mean like weekend drinks or when use ton of drugs and treatments it is better to stop drinking.
I mean just weekend shots with grappa,vodka and wine?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Adri.an93

Look, peyronie's is unfortunately mostly a permanent condition, there have been a lot of alternative attempts with more or less success, one thing is for sure just because you have peyronie's you shouldn't deprive yourself of the joys of life completely, if you want to have a drink, believe me nothing will change. Hi
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

bentoboy

Of course, alchohol will not make your Peyronies better, in fact it will increase inflammation in your body and may cause worsening of your condition. Still, there is no way to tell whether it is going to happen or not.

Nevertheless, I have been trying to reduce my alcohol consumption but have not excluded alcohol from my diet completely. These things can worsen the condition, sure, but you also need to have nice things from life, a bit of pleasure (so that you don't go mad). I think what is important here is to know how to manage it. Every time I have drinks with my friends, I switch to a strictly anti-inflammatory diet the following day (and keep on doing it for a few days at least). I also take supplements like Omega-3 or vitamine C. Fasting could substantially help. I got badly drunk a few weeks ago so I decided to do a 3-day water fasting the following week (I think it helped to keep the inflammation at bay).  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.