One meal a day

Previous topic - Next topic

beaulieu1008

I do intermittent fasting. I eat only from 12 to 20 hours. Which feels ok and causes no problems. I eat mainly veganist. Sometimes vegetarian. Now I intent to go to one meal a day. I wonder what to eat then. Does anyone have some info about this, like a good site or book. So it it won't be harmful.

Thanks  
60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.

bentoboy

Has IF anyhow improved your condition? I've been thinking about doing the same thing
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

FrankPD

I fast after 5pm Mon-Fri, about 13hrs since September.  I think this helped add to the combination of things I'm doing probably for a lifetime.  Also lost about 10lbs but I never had a weight problem so I'm watching weight loss very carefully.
I have a girlfriend
Age 48, No injury
Diagnosis January 2022  
Six plaques
Hourglassing when flaccid and semi-erect
Only have my congenital curve
Massaging with vitamin E cream twice a day 
5mg Tadalafil, Healthy diet
Discomfort/aching sometimes

beaulieu1008

I'm in my second week. It's too early to talk about improvements yet. I don't expect a lot of improvement with the Peyronie. Generally I feel better. Real results for general health are to be expected after one month I read.

After some time I might extend the fasting to one meal a day..

There are fasting clinics or vacations for extended fasting. For two weeks or so. I might do that in the future.

First I try the 16 h IF fasting to start with.

I think it's important to know what you're doing with fasting and do your research well.

More in general I would advise not only to invest in physical curing but in mindset as well. They're both very important.

For mindset I find the waking up app of Sam Harris inspiring.

60 years old. Peyronie disease since 2020. Upward curve 30 degrees. Thick calcified plaque, dorsal, just beneath glans. 2cm wide, 1cm long. No ED. Except soft glans.