confusion about VED protocol

Previous topic - Next topic

samanil

Hi, can someone help me understand the VED protocol stickied to the top? I'm looking at the second post of the topic titled "VED PROTOCOLS".

Step 1 is to pump to 20% erection, hold for 5 to 10 seconds, and repeat for 5 minutes.
Step 2 is ditto except 30% erection
Step 3 is ditto except to 50%

Then it says to do this daily for week 1, with cylinder A, for 10 cycles. 10 cycles of what? 10 cycles of step 1 through 3? That would be 5 min x 3 x 10 = 150 minutes total. I don't think that's what is being recommended but I'm not sure how to interface steps 1-3 with the 10 cycles.

Also, when do I pump to full 100% erection, if ever?

Thanks for any clarification.

34 yo, 15 degree kink, hourglass under glans, no known inury

supplements, traction, low carb + fasting

JoeJoe

I agree, that VED protocol seems like it could be worded/laid out more clearly.  

42yo
No injury; erect dorsal dent under glans on Feb 7, 2023
Nov. '23, new up-curve & plaques.
400mg pentox 2x daily
Vit E, Ubiquinol, ALCAR, Citrulline, Arginine, Turmeric, Fish Oil
Already keto
Nightly 2.5mg tadalafil, was using heat-packs
Married

Monty

Hi, think most are confused with the protocol, i've used the Soma unit for over 5 years, they recommended to take it easy for the first couple of weeks, the gradually build up your vacuum pressure, i found that 5 pumps then rest for 5 seconds,repeat 5 pumps 5 second rest, stop if you feel any pain or bad discomfort,again repeat this for a set time, say 15 minutes, best not try to pump to max for at least a month, if you over pump you could get swelling in your penis, should fad away within 24 hours, do not pump until swelling as gone down. have fund i do

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life