My first two rounds of Xiaflex

Previous topic - Next topic

HardAzRockz

Hi like most of you I have come here to read reviews and people's experience xiaflex injections for peyronies. So I would like to share my experience with the first two injections. Prior to my first two injections I purchased the RestoreX and Penimaster Pro. I would do 30 minutes of counter bending and 4-6 hours with the PeniMaster Pro. I had small improvements prior to the first two injections. My peyronies deformity is more of a indentation along my right side. So my first injection the doctor numbed me up and I felt little to no pain. I was injected in multiple areas along the shaft. My urologist did manage tohit some of the plaque but not in the middle of the indentation. I had some swelling followed by some bruising but it was very mild and only lasted a few days. I noticed that in the area where there used to be a big plaque it was much smoother now and seem to make a small difference but yet he did not hit the middle of my indentation. A week later I went in for my second injection and this time I showed my urologist the areas I believed would be most effective. After the second injection I got really bad swelling and one big blood blister that was very painful but only lasted a couple days. Within 3 days against my urologist advice I began to do some light stretching. By day four and five I was able to do stretching with my traction devices. And to my surprise on day 6 I've noticed once the swelling went down that my indentation has popped out considerable now. I am so excited and happy that I chose to do the injections now. There is some work to be done as there's a small indentation but I believe another injection or two and I'll be at like 95% of where I was before. I cannot tell you that you won't have a bad experience with these injections because everybody has scar tissue in different areas and their body reacts differently to the injections. I seem to have been lucky so far and I will continue with my remaining 6 injections until I am completely satisfied considering that insurance paid most of it. The remaining cost was $300 for copay but what they don't tell you is you can contact Xiaflex.com and get a copay assistance which covered the remaining  $300. So i paid $0. Ask for the Member ID when you call. I will report back with my final results
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions