Liberation from Peyronie is here

Previous topic - Next topic

Vett

Hello, I'm Vusal, I'm 25 years old, I'm sick of Peyronie's. I was looking for a solution for months, I came across an article here. I sent an e-mail to the Scientist doing research on fibrosis diseases and preparing a drug. He gave me a promising feedback that the drug they prepared could be effective in Peyronie's. I want you to send an e-mail to the doctor lady. feghalib@musc.edu    
He told me that the drug could be put on the market in 2 years, but my request from you is that we peyronie's patients draw attention, we raise awareness, please send an e-mail, the more e-mail, the more attention, thank you in advance, everyone.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Sonic

They have been doing research on this for at least 7 years and it's stil not on the market and no scientifical evidence that it even works for Peyronies, so to state that ''liberation is here'' I would say is purely hypothetical.

Very little info on the drug.
30 years. Sudden rightwards curve detected in June 2020
Narrowing on right side and about a 20° curve to the right.
ED + instability due to narrowing.

bentoboy

Quite interesting, thanks for sharing. What kind of a drug is it? Tablets, injections or something else? Any details?  
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.