News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New to the group

Previous topic - Next topic

ac3006

Hi, I am 23 years old and from England. For the past couple years I have always had a bit of a curve in my penis to the left. I think I masturbated too hard one time a few years ago because I remember it really hurting at one point and then always feeling a tiny bit of pain when having an erection but there was never any visible lump. Then recently in the past year, I noticed a slight bump on the right side of my penis, it kind of feels like a hard ridge just below the head of the penis but on the right hand side. My penis is slightly bent when flaccid and also when it is erect it probably bends about 30 degrees to the left. I have no official diagnosis but I think I am seeing a doctor soon about it. My problem at the moment is that it is painful to masturbate, and every time I do it seems like it makes the bend slightly worse for a while. The thing is, I can't go longer than about 4 days without masturbating as I start to feel like I am going crazy. It has started to get into this weird obsession where I am desperate to stop masturbating completely until the problem goes away but after about 4 days I feel like I am going to go crazy if I don't masturbate and I give in to the feelings. Then it feels painful and I feel a massive feeling of regret and the cycle repeats again and again. Also, I have not had a girlfriend for about 6 years now, I had a girlfriend when I was 17 and we tried having sex once but I think I was under too much pressure so I couldn't do anything. Then I felt so awkward about it that we ended up breaking up after. My confidence never really recovered since then so I have been single and also I am technically still a virgin. This is adding to the stress because I am really anxious about ever losing my virginity because of these problems. I am really stressed and anxious over this situation it is all I can think about 24/7 and also I am really worried about seeing a doctor as I just feel like it will be so awkward. Also, just to add to the whole problem, I have extremely severe long covid at the moment so I am at home all day on my own in bed and not able to get out and do anything. I would feel much better about handling these problems if I didn't have long covid and it just adds an extra layer of stress. I am already having to see doctors all the time for one problem and it just feels like too much happening it once. Thank you if you read all this I am glad I found this place.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

A "bump" doesn't mean you have Peyronies. And you said you have the curve for some time now. Could the curve be congenital? Have you tried to measure your curve?

See the instructions here and message me if you have any questions.
Instructions for measuring curvature

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History