Can you Over-pump an Implant

Previous topic - Next topic

ohnoohno

Quote from: Hawk on September 05, 2018, 11:44:11 AMDr. Eid's office assures me I cannot pump hard enough to damage the implant or my penis

Hawk firstly thank you so much for founding this forum and delicately documenting your progress here, I didn't know but have course seen your name around. I am learning a lot today.

My quote here, are you saying you cannot over pump? This was a concern of mine that maybe you could overpump and the thing that inflates inside your pp would explode or something.

29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all

Hawk

You cannot overpump.  If you repeatedly pump as hard as you can with two hands, there probably is some more wear and tear on the pump and tubes (not the cylinders in the penis).

There is nothing you can do by pumping; however that would cause a 'blowout" even if you tried your best to cause a blowout.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

ohnoohno

Noted! Good to know... Will be considering this route if things don't clear up by a year
29 y/o diagnosed 13 Jun 22.

went from a slight 30dg bend at glans to whole thing being deformed/loss of length over a year.

trying to find a way out of this all