Tranction by hand vs Traction Device

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveAlexander

So I did traction by hand for some time and I´m sure it corrected my curve since it was way worse in the beginning. But it seemed to cause narrowing which was very concerning. My question is is there a difference between traction by hand and a device? Restore X claims that it will help with dents and narrowing too? What are your experiences with it?

I´m not sure id I should invest in a VED or a Traction Device.
28 years old.
Curve to the left, and painful erection.
Still in acute phase.

Pfract

Traction by hand and correcting curvature? Not saying you are lying, but i find a hard time believing traction by hand does anything. It is simply not possible to replicate the intensity and duration of a session with Restorex. I have a device, and tried hand traction some times in the past before having it. There is no comparison....

You should definitely consider restorex, in my point of view.
Penile fracture during sex, Portugal 2014 - [url=http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,11131.0.html]Penile Implant Forum -Tech info compilation and Index - Peyronies Society Forums[/url]

DaveAlexander

Quote from: Pfract on December 02, 2022, 06:51:01 PM
Traction by hand and correcting curvature? Not saying you are lying, but i find a hard time believing traction by hand does anything. It is simply not possible to replicate the intensity and duration of a session with Restorex. I have a device, and tried hand traction some times in the past before having it. There is no comparison....

You should definitely consider restorex, in my point of view.

Well considering that all I did was take a lot of supplements and traction by hand it must have been a combination. Now im just left with girth loss which is worse in my opinion. Trying to figure out to solve that now.

But like I said I stopped the traction by hand, not gonna go back to that.
28 years old.
Curve to the left, and painful erection.
Still in acute phase.