Traction Increases Pain

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawgpound

Hello,

I've had three to four palpable, band-like plaques for at least four years. I believe one of the larger plaques has recently entered the "acute phase." The others are stable/not inflamed. I've had a burning/stinging pain in the acute plaque for approximately three weeks. It is worse when palpated, but does not seem to get worse with erection. There is no deformity.

I recently bought a Restorex. I haven't used it yet, but I noticed the pain definitely worsens after gentle manual traction.

I know you can't comment on my individual case, but I'm wondering what advice you might have.

Thank you very much in advance!

DP
30 y/o - sexual injury at age 21 - multiple soft plaques but no deformity - penile pain on and off for the last six years

Unsure if Peyronies or pelvic floor/pudendal neuralgia

tenfour

I may have a similar story where I don't have any curve but have pain for the past year and a half ish. Have you used the traction device? I'm curious if traction will help me. My plaques are just behind my glans.  
28, diagnosed with mild Peyronies Disease march 2020

taking CoQ10, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Arginine
starting DIM

Lump on underside "neck" and hard bands on right and top left "neck" just before glans