When is plaque palpable/visible?

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffydick

Hey guys. First timer on the forum.

I'm 25 and you guys will be the second best place besides a Urologist who can educate me. I want to know when the plaque is able to be felt or seen? I have read online that it's during the flaccid state. I ask because when I get erections I have pain under the glans and a hardish cord can sometimes appear wrapping around under the glans and going slightly to the left side of the shaft.

I can't feel or see any cord when I'm flaccid so I don't know if this is a scar/plaque or what. I also haven't had any trauma to my penis that I can remember and I haven't noticed any curvature or indentation where the cord is. My full erections are the same as they've always been. This all started very abruptly a couple of months ago.

Other symptoms I have are slight hourglassing when flaccid (disappears when I pee), Weaker erections at times, trouble achieving and maintaining erection at times, my pelvic floor muscle usually tightens randomly when i have erections.

Thanks fellas
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Depending on the size, it is possible to feel (palpate) the scarring. You cannot see it as it lies below the skin the covers the shaft.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History