My routine with the RestoreX device

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenHands

First, I'd like to thank many of you for helping me through the treatment of my peyronies. Some really great advice!

I began a few months ago researching in here. I purchased my first RestoreX with my Drs. recommendation. Later, I purchased a used RestoreX that was very clean from a member on this site. I'm using it for travel.

My routine:
Morning.
After a morning shower and drying myself I apply a light coat of Castor Oil on my entire head, shaft and skin below my shaft. Rub it in!
After a few hours I warm a rice bag for 1min and lay it across my entire penis while it's in my underwear. I never place it directly on the skin.
I leave the rice bag in place for 5mins and remove. I place my boy in the RestoreX (head on two soft rubber makeup pads) and clamp him down to the second click. I am able to extend the lower half of the RestoreX to the third click position and then release the upper half hearing the spring tension engage. I allow 15mins of straight stretching.Then at 5mins intervals I retract the upper spring tension and pivot downward to the first click (Release the upper spring) for 5mins, second downward position for 5mins and the the final downward portion for the final 5mins. (When adjusting to the next downward position I aways retract the upper help, pivot to the next position and release the spring and engage tension again).

At the end, I retract the bottom half first being carefull of the bottom shaft skin, so as not to pinch it in the device while lowering it to the bottom. Then I release and retract the upper half. Lastly, unclamp the head of my penis. Apply a light coat of Castor Oil and put my clothes on and got about my day.

In the evening I repeat the entire process.

Things that I discovered along the way that have made a huge difference for me in this entire process...

• Castor Oil - takes away the "tingling" I experienced when this peyronies first started, great for softening my skin through the stretching process and makes him feel that much better.

• Finding the correct makeup pad. Many were too small and "abrasive". I did not like the gauze wrapping!!! It really hurt and was uncomfortable as hell... while wrapped and stretching and attempting to unwrap at the end. My guy was really upset with me!

• Rice bag and warming up. Truly helps in making the penis comfortable and being able to stretch and not hurt him while placing him in the clamp. With warmth I able to endure more clamp pressure on his head (getting to the second click while clamping him down).

• Applying extra Castor Oil during the day. He really likes it!  Just a light coat. You don't have to apply a heavy coat. It covers really well.
And I apply a coat before bed time too!

Here are the items I purchased and worked for me:

• Castor Oil
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NALN8Q9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Comfortable Makeup Pads
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098X8J2NT?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

• Rice Bag
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FEA6YB0?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I'm on Pentox and I am on a Keto diet!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

GoldenHands

I neglected to mention in the above that I have gained 1/2" in length and my curve was 75 degrees and is now approximately 60 degrees.
This has been for approximately a month and a half time frame.

Stretching and adjusting the RestoreX angle downward has become much easier over time.

I also use light and gentle manual stretching while I apply the Castor Oil.

Patience is the key!

jj21

Amazing progress!! How many sessions per day? And are you countrrbending ? Any other treatments or supplements?

Happy you're seeing progress!  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

Great post Goldenhands!

Thank you for providing links to the products and referrencing your gains with the device so far. Hopefully it will encourage other members who may be on the fence about the device. Best of luck going forward!

GoldenHands

Quote from: jj21 on April 11, 2022, 12:47:51 AM
Amazing progress!! How many sessions per day? And are you countrrbending ? Any other treatments or supplements?

Happy you're seeing progress!

Yes, I am counterbending. I have achieved the full downward bend with RestoreX device.
Two 30 mins Sessions per day.

I take Calis only when I'm up for sex.

Since doing all of this my orgasms are crazy. I have been doing the Kegel exercise to control premature ejaculation.
I have no idea why my orgasms are so darn wild.

jj21

Just so I understnd correctly - are you changing the angle at each 5 m intervals during counter-bending ?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

GoldenHands