Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Dr. Landon Trost - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16512.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Those with constant pain, what does it feel like  (Read 334 times)

MarkDS

• Solid Contributor
Those with constant pain, what does it feel like
« on: March 28, 2022, 03:48:03 AM »

I have more and more frequent constant pain.  Like many during the acute phase I had painful erections, but 6 years on, and 3 years after incision and grafting surgery, followed by a partial suspensory ligament separation and buffer implant, I am now experiencing a dull pain near the site of the graft.

The pain feels similar to having one of your testicles gently being squeezed.  Sometimes there is temporary relief, but not sure why.  Possibly the way I sit or stand to avoid pressure on the graft, but this isn’t always the case.

Over the counter meds do not seem to help.  This is really beginning to wear me down. 

Do others describe the pain similar to mine?  Have you found any relief?
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie’s started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some Erectile Dysfunction
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure
Pages: [1]   Go Up