Morning glory

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmi85

I'm a little confused and I hope someone could shed some light for me please

Over the last week or so, I have woken up with a full on morning erection. The shaft and glans being completely engorged. So much so , if I wanted to, ( and had a women beside me...) I could roll over and have sex without pumping.

The fact that I get engorged does not surprise me, I did pretty implant and I do post whilst masturbating. However,

I lost my 'natural ' morning erections about 2 or 3 years ago when my Peyronies begun. They only came back when I started daily Tadalafill, which I have not started to take again since the implant.

I know that morning and NTE use different nerve pathways but I still don't understand why I am getting them. Not that I am complaining, just curious...
37 yr old type 1 diabetic. Implanted with a 18cm Titan by Michael Fraser 14/2/22 using scrotal incision. Has implant due to 70 dorsal curvature, erections were average ore surgery

tomas1

I suspect that when they installed your implant, they didn't have to destroy your ability to engorge. I think it happens, but never heard it would be sufficient for sex. Maybe the Titan helped that?
85 years old.
Implanted 01/22/19 by Dr Avila.
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc reservoir
Diagnosed with Gleason  6 prostate cancer.
Monitoring it for now.

Hawk

An implant never destroys the ability of the spongiosum and the glans to get natural erections.  It always destroys the ability of the cavernosa to have natural erections.

I suspect you have some swelling around the cylinders in the cavernosa and have gotten a renewed ability to get morning erections in the spongiosum and glans.  Combined with the stiffness of new Titan cylinders the result is a fairly solid overall penis.  Most people with a Titan can masturbate without inflating and no erection.  So, if you add an erect spongiosum and some swelling to that, you have a functionally erect penis.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

Very surprising that this is happening to you, but it is definitely a good thing. I wonder about your glands and the implant not going all the way? You say the glans is completely engorged, so if that is the case you can definitely have sex in a safe manner. A floppy glans and tips that do not extend all the way are something you would have to be very careful otherwise.  

Jimmi85

i Don't doubt that there isn't still a bit of residual swelling, but I go to bed deflated, I can press the cylinders flat and my glans are floppy ( as I am not aroused )

I wake up ( it happened again this morning ) and the shaft is much stiffer and the glans were engorged and no longer floppy.

If I was still taking daily Tadalafil i wouldn't be so surprised, as I could get raging NTE with it pre surgery but given I lost my NTE without Tadalafil a few years back I am a bit confused why they have come back with no help. I'm not complaining, and i don't even expect them to last i was just curious that was all.  
37 yr old type 1 diabetic. Implanted with a 18cm Titan by Michael Fraser 14/2/22 using scrotal incision. Has implant due to 70 dorsal curvature, erections were average ore surgery

Hawk

There is no doubt you are getting some natural erection in your glans/spongiosum.  There is no doubt you have some swelling around the cavernosa.

The only remaining question is - Are your cylinders still flat or are they auto-filling some during the night.  If so, it is from going a period without totally deflating early on and you need to correct it NOW.

Roddy

I guess you'll know whether it is a natural erection/auto-inflation issue occurring or not if, once you are fully awake, does the the erection subside or not. If it subsides then it is a natural erection. If it does not subside, and requires you to deflate, then it is an auto-inflation issue.  
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

Hawk

There is no doubt that the glans and spongiosum are natural erection.  The questions is whether there is some underlying fluid migrating to the cylinders to accompany the natural erection.