Penis comes out of restorex cold

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

If you are using the device for the recommended amount of time, and as per the manual indicates I would say it is normal. Dr Trost actually has a post on his section talking about traction time. Please comb through to see it.  

Asphyxia

I just release the clamp for 2 minutes and let blood flow back in and then continue, othewise i notice pain shortly after my penis becomes cold.

I only continue if my penis becomes cold in less than 30/45min, otherwise i just stop
Curve mostly semi erect about 60 degrees, slight pain
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.
Severe digestive issues, probably an autoimmune disorder

jj21

For just straight bending - are you guys doing the 30m straight in one session without unclamping? Or is it better to do 15m, unclamp let the penis rest then start again for 15m?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Asphyxia

Do you mean 90 degrees bending or straight traction? I dont bother using restorex for that, i've been using phallosan forte for straight traction for like half a day

With restorex sometimes i can do 30min straight.
i do 120 degrees and more often my penis becomes cold and numb after about 15-20min, i simply unclamp while leaving the base on my groin for 2mins and continue, so thats about 30-45minutes, i consider that 1 session, so 1 more later that day.

I dont know which is better for you, but for me ,coldness and numbness in the penis precedes pain, so for me its better to unclamp for a minute or two.
Tried short & prolonged fasts, keto,carnivore, traction and most of the supplements.

jj21

Thanks for that, i guess I dont really notice the coldness until after the penis is unclamped.

Have you seen much results? And how do you find Philosan forte in comparison to RestoreX?

Thanks,
J

Asphyxia

Quote from: jj21 on March 22, 2022, 08:51:00 AM
Thanks for that, i guess I dont really notice the coldness until after the penis is unclamped.

Ye me neither unless i touch my penis to check. Or if pain starts.

i cant speak on curve reduction since i didnt get that result
Pretty much no results other than pain relief only while using the device.
, but recently i started suspect i have hard flaccid and not  peyronies, which i dont know if that makes sense given that using the phallosan forte id get a slight pain relief while the device was on, currently i stopped using traction.

So to answer your question, given that i had no results except for the temporary pain relief, with phallosan forte i could wear it for 10 hours a day and walk around with it while experiencing less pain. So in that regard it was more beneficial. It would slip sometimes though, mostly when i stretched my penis really strong with the belt, if it happened in public i usually just loosen the belt by pulling it towards my penis from my lower back and walk to the closest toilet to put it back on

Restorex is more agressive, the stretch does feel good(untill it doesnt,and i unclamp) but i kind of have to pay attention to how my penis feels while i use it and when do i need to unclamp it, its easier to put on but i find it to be most comfortable when laying.
Also i it queezes on my testicles sometimes and i also have to pull the skin above the base circle to get a stretch on my penis and not the skin, which usually causes my 1 testicle to be above the base circle.
so ye i have to be more aware of how it feels but it does provide a stronger stretch.
When i was using traction i just mixed them up, restorex when laying in bed and watching a movie or something. and phallosan forte between or after restorex sessions and when wanting to be more mobile, basically the belt is a really nice function on it in my opinion.

skunkworks

I use handwarmers or an electrically heated pad while in traction. I can give you nothing beyond my own anecdotal evidence but it absolutely improved post traction sensation for me. Felt pain free and loose.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

jj21

Skunkwords - thanks - how are you using the handwarmers while in traction? I have dents and indentation and i'm worried if the device moves when stretched it could cauase further damage