Quick Extender Product _ BEWARE!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenHands

I'm posting this to save anyone brain damage and upset with these rip off artists!

I recently purchased their unit as a device too take with me when I travel rather than my RestoreX unit.

I recently received the Quick Extender unit. What a cheap piece of crap! I go it on sale with a discount code for $95.
So I immediately went to their website and called their USA number. I made many attempts and could never get through. I demanded a refund now!
I emailed three separate times and finally got a response. After the B.S. response... I was on a chat with a rep on their site and he stated something completely different than the email I received.

EMAIL:

Upon reviewing your order history, I see your purchase was made on March 10 2022.

To give our customers the opportunity to fully realize their growth potential with our products, returns are only processed as of the 7th month from the date of delivery as per our money back guarantee conditions found here:

http://www.quickextenderpro.com/guarantee-terms-conditions

In the meantime we encourage you to adhere to the best practice resources above to help optimize your training.

CHAT:
Please use your United Stated Postal Service (USPS) as the shipper, www.usps.com.

Mark the package as Returned Goods, or "Exercise Equipment" if asked to clarify further, and make sure there is a $0 or $1 value to it.

You will need to chose a shipping service offered by USPS that applies a tracking number to the shipment.

When it arrives, we will process a refund for you. For prompt refund processing, follow up with us with the tracking number once tracking indicates its arrival at our warehouse.

Our return policy is printed here: https://www.quickextenderpro.com/guarantee-terms-conditions , there is a $15 disposal fee on all returns as explained therein, as well as a $10 deduction for customers that benefited from free shipping.

Please follow up with us with the tracking number once the tracking indicates this has been delivered so we can promptly process the refund for you. We wish you a good weekend.

WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

This is a joke too!

Order Cancelation

If you are electing to cancel your order with us you will be charged 4.9% of the total processed amount if your item has been sent. If your item has not yet been sent you will be subject to a 2.9% fee. RTS (return to sender) or refused / rejected shipments will be subject to the 4.9% fee and there will be no refunds on shipping costs paid. For customers that did not pay for shipping, $9.99 will be deducted from your balance to cover the initial cost of shipping the product to you.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

PeyroniKirai

Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED