Penimaster Pro vs Restorex

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonW

Out of interest, I compared the results of the clinical trials of PMP and Restorex, in the Traction Studies post in this forum. On curvature rather than length.

A PMP trial  showed an overall curvature reduction in of 31.2° at 12 weeks. This varied depending on duration - less than four hours use a day gave a reduction of 15°-25° (mean of 19.7). More than six hours use a day gave greater reduction, ranging from 20° to 50° (mean of 38.4°).

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30365247/

In the first trial of Restorex,  77% experienced improved curvature (mean -17.2 degrees in 28.2% of responders)

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30916626/

The follow up study at 6 to 9 months reported curvature improvements of 18-20%.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33223425/

Now on the face of it, the figures from these trials suggest that although PMP is less convenient, needing to be worn for hours every day, it may have better outcomes in terms of reducing curvature:

PMP less than 4 hours a day - mean 19.7° reduction

PMP more than 6 hours a day - mean 38.4° reduction

Restorex - mean 17.2° reduction

Obviously this relates only to curvature and not to length, but can anyone tell me if I'm missing something here?

Cheers
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Muttley

Thanks SimonW, useful information. I am deliberating over which one to buy. My gut feeling is that the longer steady traction by tbe pmp is better and your findings appear to support that.  
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

SimonW

Just to be clear - these aren't my findings, I'm just quoting from the trials linked to in the Traction Studies post. I may have misunderstood something

andthensome

I see you are both from the UK, like myself.

I've recently been diagnosed by Prof. Ralph in London. He suggested traction as a treatment but also suggested that one traction device was probably better than the other but only obtainable in the US.

I've now completely forgotten which one he meant.

Are both of these devices mentioned in this thread obtainable in the UK?
46, Male, live in UK
Noticed pain August 2021
Noticed bend January 2022
Diagnosed March 2022
30 degree upward bend
Prescribed tadalafil and tamoxifen

Muttley

Hi,
No, the restorex is only available in the US. You can use a forwarding company such as Parcl i think they are called. The pmp is available in the uk  from  imedicare.
Late 50s
Nesbit Procedure July 2023 which was successful
Official diagnosis 12/2021: Bend at the end @70 degrees upwards/@35 left

SimonW

Quote from: andthensome on March 21, 2022, 11:26:38 AM
I see you are both from the UK, like myself.

I've recently been diagnosed by Prof. Ralph in London. He suggested traction as a treatment but also suggested that one traction device was probably better than the other but only obtainable in the US.

I've now completely forgotten which one he meant.

Are both of these devices mentioned in this thread obtainable in the UK?

He was referring to RestoreX, which is only available in the US and Canada. I've decided to get referred for surgery, rather than continue with traction, so I'd happily sell you mine. Used twice.

Derick

So, which type of surgery are you going for? I'm curious to this approach; if it's got a good chance of working.. hope you will update us as it goes..  

andthensome

Quote from: SimonW on March 23, 2022, 06:22:13 AM
He was referring to RestoreX, which is only available in the US and Canada. I've decided to get referred for surgery, rather than continue with traction, so I'd happily sell you mine. Used twice.

Hi SimonW. I'd be interested in buying it from you, but is there a way to do this anonymously? Sorry for the delayed reply, my personal life keeps me too busy. Hoping you still check these forums.
46, Male, live in UK
Noticed pain August 2021
Noticed bend January 2022
Diagnosed March 2022
30 degree upward bend
Prescribed tadalafil and tamoxifen

jj21

What are the findings on restoring lost length and girth?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).