New Restorex Experiences

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonW

Hello - I'm in the UK, and have just obtained a Restorex. A friend in the US acquired it for me and sent it on. I have a pronounced bend upwards, a couple of inches down

Just wanted to share my experience, as I get to grips with it. Two attempts so far.

First, I read the instructions and played around with operating the device unattached, until I had some idea how it worked.

Attempt 1 - just about managed to get the clamp attached, when I rotated it to an angled up position. I had a hell of a job getting the clamp down, partly because the little chap was struggling to remain completely limp, under provocation. I'd attached a couple of makeup pads to the clamp, as suggested in the forum. Made it more comfortabe, but of course also increased the bulk of what I was trying to clamp. Eventually managed to get the clamp on one click, returned the clamp to the straight ahead position, pulled the device out a couple of clicks, then carefully released tension. Stayed stretched for a minute or so, then pushed the device back to release tension, and tried rotating the clamp one click down, to stretch against the bend. Managed this for a minute or so, then released myself, looking slightly squashed and sorry. I had a slight ache for hours afterwards.

I deciced this was going to be a case of getting into it gradually, succeeding a little bit more each time, and building up to the duration suggested in the instructions.

Attempt 2 today - I thought I'd try with 2" tape, rather than the pads. To make the target thinner, and also to retain my foreskin better out of the way. So I wrapped him up. I also removed the clamp from the device first. It's much easier to clamp in one operation, then put the clamp back into the device in another operation.

Perhaps it's also easier to get the clamp on if you have a degree of ED! I don't, and the blood supply flowed where I didn't want it, at the slightest touch. It wasn't enough to stand proud, but sufficient that I was worried about trying to close a clamp on it.  So I tried a bit of light relief first, which seemed to help a little. How do you keep yourself completely flaccid during all of this? Got the clamp on, again only one click. I don't think I'd have dared to clamp down any further. This time I didn't pull the device out any clicks, but just let the tension off and stayed stretched for a couple of minutes.

I'll try to go further next time. When I can comfortably do a straight stretch for longer, I'll start rotating the clamp in the hope of correcting the bend. Building up to 15 minutes straight, 15 minutes rotated. I think it's best not to rush at this.

Does this chime with anyone else's experiences, or did you just go straight in at the start?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Hey Simon, welcome aboard! nice to know you have a restorex too!

As for the make up pads and the bulk it adds, let me tell you that i can clamp mine down to 4 clicks but you have to wait a few seconds in between each click i'd say. But you can't wait too long either precisely because of what you said that you start getting erect. Happens to me too and i take the device off, wait and restart.

Also... wouldn't it be better to just try to do straight traction a few more times and then try to bend the penis? I think the aches you had might of been for trying to bend it right away. Remember to always ramp this up and follow the traction times on the manual. The penis looks pretty beat up after you take it off like you saw from my pictures. First times it freaked me out a lot but it has been ok.

I find that lying down in bed helps a lot with the penis not getting as erect and also being as fast as possible whilst putting it on so you manipulate it as less as possible. It  may not look like it now, but you can squash the glans a lot.... i make it to 4 clicks and at first i as terrified...

Thank you so much for joining and sharing your restorex experience with us. I hope other members will chime in too soon. Please stay with us!

SimonW

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I'm going to get to grips with straight stretching first. The bend attempt was just a proof of concept, so to speak.

SimonW

Update - a couple of days on, I haven't used the Restorex again, as I'm away visiting.

However, I do have some low level pain after my experiments, and I've just noticed a small bruise on top of my chap, towards, the base, as if I've damaged a blood vessel. I was being very cautious with my first attempts, as detailed above. I don't think I'll be going near it again until both the pain and the bruise  have gone away. And I'll be talking to a urologist first.