I have doubt about peyronies need some advice

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalandar

Well 3 months ago i had a friend tell me about his ed problems and the very same day i experienced ed myself which sent me into panick mode and i started trying masturbating everyday to achieve an erection . One month of doing so i started having pain in the left side kf the penis but the oain was only when i used to gently touch the left side of my penis and the pain lasted only when i touched it once and when i tried to localize the pain i cud never to do so cause there wid not be any oain on repeat touch .i posted this problem on the forum and you guys told me i was being obsessive about my dick and i shud give it a rest .
After 12 days i think the pain vanished on its own and am thankful to you guys for that advice . Slowly i also overcame my psychological ed , but i can't help to notice that i have a left bend in my dick . See i always had a left bend in my dick but since i always masturbated in prine position i never actually saw my dick that often . The curve is not that much ....but now i have started to observe that even when flaccid my left side of dick is caved inside as compared to my right side. I panicked and tried to convince my self that when flaccid the right aide doesn't cave in like left cause i have a huge vein on the right side of my penis which is plump even when flaccid. Now guys i have no pain in erection , i have no lump , i have good erection ...the ed that i had i assume was psychological cause i have morning erection and i have masturbated manu times after that . Am leaving some pictures for you guys to just see at them and give me some advice. Since you guys know a  how a peyronies dick look like.
Mainly i am concerned about the curvature when flaccid so help me out .  If you look closely you can see that when flaccid the right aide of the dick is covex and the left side is concave a little .
Slight deviation to left side of the penis when erect and when flaccid , no diagnosis yet , no plaques , no pain during erection , had ed but maybe psychological , virgin , regular prone masturbation

Kalandar

Slight deviation to left side of the penis when erect and when flaccid , no diagnosis yet , no plaques , no pain during erection , had ed but maybe psychological , virgin , regular prone masturbation

Kalandar

P1992

What I could see from your report and photos is that you don't have peyronie. If I were in your place, I would try to forget this, as your condition is not even remotely similar to Peyronie's disease.
54 years, self-induced peyronie
Upward curvature ~40º-50º, narrowing and retraction in flaccid and erect. Multiple plaques, loss of sensitivity, pain sometimes in a flaccid state and always on erection, axial instability and erectile dysfunction

Kalandar

Thats a relief ...to listen that ,, but i can't help but wonder about the flaccid state of my penis ,as you can see from the pic the right side is more plump while the left side is just concave though slight. If you cud gove me some of your thoughts about that ..that wud be such a relief .