RestoreX: initial worsening?

Previous topic - Next topic

bentoboy

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced initial worsening using RestoreX but then improvement in the long-term? I have been using RestoreX over the past two weeks, for 30 minutes daily (3 times a day, 10 minutes; started 3 mode (90 degrees angle)). It gives a really good stretch and it feels really good - plus the plaques feel much more elastic afterwards. However, I've noticed that curvature might have worsened by about 3-5 degrees, not sure if it's related to RestoreX or any other factors. I'm going to keep on using it anyway, we will see if there's any improvement in the long-term.

Thanks,

Cyril
27 y. o. Peyronies since 2020: S curvature with the top part tilting to the left - 15*. Multiple nodules and scarring on each side, mild hourglassing. Getting worse every few months, losing width. Normal penile function. Enlarged veins.

jj21

May help to heat your penis up with a rice sock first and also starting slow, go 30m a day for a week thn 60 etc then counter-bending... Just good to be cautious and work your way up.

I hope your condition is improving by now . Please keep us updated, i'm about to start my restorex journey as well.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).