Burning sensation/having difficulty urinating

Previous topic - Next topic

LightAtTheEndOfTheTunnel

I had my implant surgery yesterday afternoon with Dr. Kramer. I woke up around 3am this morning to urinate and the pain was excruciating. It was not a stream of urine, it just trickled out slowly. One of the worst pains ive ever felt in my life. I've gone pee 3 times since and each time it was intensely painful and trickled out only getting to a stream for second or two, although the pain is not as bad as the first time i went. The tip of my penis is also inflamed and soar. Has this happened to anyone else?  

PeyroniKirai

I have not had implants but I know enough about medicine to say confidently that you have a serious infection and require immediate care from a qualified urologist.  The trickle likely means your urethra is obstructed due to inflammation from infection.  The infection could be in the tissue of your penis, or it could be in your urethra itself, or in your bladder.  Only a urologist can say for sure.

You will likely require antibiotics and it's essential that you get to your doctor immediately!  In the meantime my lay recommendation (I am NOT a doctor!) is that you drink lots and lots of water and also cranberry juice to maintain the outflow - I'm talking about many liters a day.  Drinking more water will of course make you piss more and this will hurt, but this will help flush out the infection if it is indeed in your urinary tract.  Stop drinking tea, coffee, sodas, or any alcoholic beverage as they all put strain on your kidneys.  If you have a urinary infection you definitely don't want it going up into your kidneys.

Anyway, get to a doctor immediately.  If Dr Kramer won't see you right away, see someone else.  You need something for the infection in a hurry.
Age 64, Peyronie's history 4 years, left side hourglass, 20-degree bend to left, no ED

Xehonart

I wouldn't know but maybe message your doc and ask. With my surgery I had a cathetar for 3 days and never experienced burning even after taking it out
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Stepone

I hope you have talked with your doctor.
But urination for me was difficult because of the anesthesia. But it wore off after a day.
Yes the tip of my penis was sore and red too.
This was because of the surgery and I was not concerned with it.
The head of my penis and areas of my penis later turned black and blue too. This was also because of the surgery and although it was troubling to look at, it was expected.
Hope this helps.
Let us know how you are doing.
StepOne  
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC