SizeGenetics

Previous topic - Next topic

BobsBoobers

Has anyone tried SizeGenetics Traction Device? I know a lot of people have used both the penimaster pro and restorex in this forum, but the pump system in the PMP scares me as I've heard any kind of pumping can cause damage, and restorex has very mixed results. Outside of this forum, SizeGenetics definitely seems to be the most consistent in giving greater length, but I haven't heard much on how well it corrects curvature. I only have about 5 degrees of curve, so even a slight correction would do the trick. Any thoughts outside of doom and gloom naysayers is appreciated. If it corrects curvature as well as it purportedly increases length, then I will pull the trigger on buying it.  
10o curve to the left. Have lost both girth and rigidity on the left side. Blood clots on right side of penis. Currently doing light manual traction as helps with pain but pain is persistent to one degree or another & never seem to leave acute phase

howtheheck

Size genetics was the first one I bought due to the ease of purchasing in China.  It was amazingly difficult for me to use the strap system.  As soon as the Restorex arrived I threw out the Size Genetics.  I also have the PMP, I use both Restorex and PMP.  Restorex is good for curve, but yes it can be painful at times.  Don't be scared of the PMP pump, as long as you give it time to breath every hour or so you should not have a problem.

Best of luck on whatever you choose though!
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21

BobsBoobers

Thanks for the info Howtheheck. I did more research on this forum and in conjunction with what you said, I think I will go with Restorex. I'm curious what your results with restorex have been? Care to share?
10o curve to the left. Have lost both girth and rigidity on the left side. Blood clots on right side of penis. Currently doing light manual traction as helps with pain but pain is persistent to one degree or another & never seem to leave acute phase

jj21

How the heck, have you had much results ?  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

howtheheck

Actually, I am not a super success here.  I have tried just about every standard oral supplement mentioned on this site and some on the fringe for at least 6 months or longer depending on the supplement.

For Traction, same result...although I did catch my issue quite early.  So maybe the traction helped it not get worse.  Although I do believe that traction has the most updated studies, and I will continue to use.  My curve is upward but not sure of angle- however sex is still possible.  I will march on specifically with traction since many here have mentioned success not in a few months but some 10+ months.  If no result, I will more than likely fly back to the States to start Xiaflex (even if my angle does not qualify for insurance reimbursement) once Covid calms down...if it ever does.

Personally, I suggest if you read about someone who does not have success don't be downtrodden, everyone is not the same and just keep soldiering on if you can.
56 years old.  Westerner (Expat) living in China, Single, 4/21 start. Various natural topicals & orals, will use home ESWT machine.  05/24 started TCM with TCM herbs acupuncture.  06/02/21- Restorex, also noticed slight dorsal curve late 06/21