Penismaster pro,issues

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascend

Hi!

I first bought and used andropenis,following the treatment until it no longer could hold my penis ,it just kept slipping out.

I have now used penismaster pro for a month. (6+ hours/day) no change in curvature yet. So really not hoping for anything. Will try it another month or two max.

Outherwise its good at keeping my penis in a firm straight/stretching grip.
Sometimes when I use it with penis bent downwards the base kind of "bends" my penis slightly because it's plastic ring put counter pressure on penis base. It's not hurtful but can feel very uncomfortable and "scary" .
Do you get what I mean.

Any suggestions of solutions? My penis is quite average in width and length.
40 years.
Peyronies started in may 2021. No pain
Upwards curve approx 60°
Plication 11/11 2022 now straight
Before surgery experiments:
L-Carnitine, L-citrulline, Q10
6+ hours / day stretching with andropenis and penismaster pro. 0° change in curve

Nolte94

Quote from: Ascend on December 22, 2021, 01:14:35 PM
Hi!

I first bought and used andropenis,following the treatment until it no longer could hold my penis ,it just kept slipping out.

I have now used penismaster pro for a month. (6+ hours/day) no change in curvature yet. So really not hoping for anything. Will try it another month or two max.

Outherwise its good at keeping my penis in a firm straight/stretching grip.
Sometimes when I use it with penis bent downwards the base kind of "bends" my penis slightly because it's plastic ring put counter pressure on penis base. It's not hurtful but can feel very uncomfortable and "scary" .
Do you get what I mean.

Any suggestions of solutions? My penis is quite average in width and length.

Hey Ascend!

I used PMP with rod system over a few months and noticed first improvements after ~2 months. After increasing tension up to ~600g and wearing time up to 8 hours some days, but in average ~4,5 hours over many days, I tried to be patient and using PMP every day. Minimum should be definitely 12 weeks like the manual of the device says.
Don't give up and maybe use skin caring oil against irritations or dry skin down there. The ring at the base can sometimes hurt, if you wear the device very long, so try to make more breaks. I did a break after maximum 2 hours.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

projectpd

It looks to be the same design as the oldest and cheapest Chinese ones you can buy for only about $12.50, probably copied from it.  In my opinion a flawed design, mainly as the penis has to be stretched into position while fixing the cradle. Also the fixing method puts most of the force on the top of the penis and there is a tendency to slip out, as the bottom of the cradle is smooth. it takes experimentation with wraps to get a good enough grip. The strap is not that easily adjustable.   Other slightly more expensive Chinese extenders have better designs, ie. continuous thumbscrews instead of multiple rods (otherwise the same) and ones with a base ring that is open at the bottom and a cradle that can be clipped on to the rods.
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

Nolte94

Quote from: projectpd on December 24, 2021, 04:41:58 AM
It looks to be the same design as the oldest and cheapest Chinese ones you can buy for only about $12.50, probably copied from it.  In my opinion a flawed design, mainly as the penis has to be stretched into position while fixing the cradle. Also the fixing method puts most of the force on the top of the penis and there is a tendency to slip out, as the bottom of the cradle is smooth. it takes experimentation with wraps to get a good enough grip. The strap is not that easily adjustable.   Other slightly more expensive Chinese extenders have better designs, ie. continuous thumbscrews instead of multiple rods (otherwise the same) and ones with a base ring that is open at the bottom and a cradle that can be clipped on to the rods.

PMP doesn't require any wraps and I reduced my curvature from ~45° down to ~10-15°, that's why I can't share your opinion. Maybe you shouldn't write about a device, which you've never used, because it's only a guess.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

Ascend

Well No issues with slipning out. The really main issue is the discomfort at the base. I dont mean the sorness (although that's also not very comfortable but manageable) but that the penis ,while straightend, sometimes bends at (on) the base ring(a more "sudden" discomfort. )

Thanks for the boost,but I really have tried straightening for several months. But probably can't count al the months for the andropenis time.

Will try to hold out the 12 weeks....🙃 for now I'm doing 6+ hours a day.

40 years.
Peyronies started in may 2021. No pain
Upwards curve approx 60°
Plication 11/11 2022 now straight
Before surgery experiments:
L-Carnitine, L-citrulline, Q10
6+ hours / day stretching with andropenis and penismaster pro. 0° change in curve

projectpd

Pardon me, my message was meant to be in the sizegenetics forum, commenting on that design.. i've indeed used the PMP. and a similar Chinese device.  
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%