Penis elasticity improvement

Previous topic - Next topic

Addo1971

I am just wondering if anything can be done (non-surgical) to improve penis elasticity. Before I got the lovely gift of Peyronies, I could stretch my penis quite a bit, now there is very little give (maybe a cm or 2 tops)

I am doing VED and PMP traction - the traction (3-4 hours) helps initially but the next day it is back the same - I know the traction can take months to get a permanent result so am waiting on that but just wondered if any supplement would go alongside the VED and traction to improve the elasticity in my penis?

Any help or advice would be very welcome.

Thanks
Age - 50
Peyronies since April 2020
Diagnosed professionally: November 2020
Approx 30 degree bend to the left
Shock-wave therapy started Sept 2021 until Nov 2021
Also using Penimaster Pro rod extender and SOMAcorrect VED

Nolte94

Hey Addo,

a warm shower or bath or a warm rice sock makes your penis more emastic before you use a traction device or VED. BUT be careful, because heat can cause damage to your balls, that's why you should use the rice sock for example only on your penis and not to long or to hot.

I hope, this answered your question.
26 years old, first symptoms since August 2020, 45° bend to the left, hinge effect and pain at the beginning
‐---
Daily Tadalafil
Traction with PMP
VED with one cylinder
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Tensiologes, Coq10 and healthy food
----
Only 5-10° left 🥳

cdub

Addo1971,

I think you are doing the things that you need to do to increase elasticity.  And like Nolte94 mentioned, added heat before and during the stretching may help, but be careful not to go too hot as you can cause cell death.  Patience and perseverance my friend, stick with it and good luck.
Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good.

Addo1971

Quote from: Nolte94 on December 21, 2021, 10:39:24 AMBUT be careful, because heat can cause damage to your balls

Haven't needed my balls for a while - not wanting any children at 50 - I have enough on my hands keeping up with 5 grandkids lol
Age - 50
Peyronies since April 2020
Diagnosed professionally: November 2020
Approx 30 degree bend to the left
Shock-wave therapy started Sept 2021 until Nov 2021
Also using Penimaster Pro rod extender and SOMAcorrect VED

justcause91

wet heat is more beneficial. Keeping penis in warm water for 10 minutes and doing traction will improve furthur elasticity.
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
relationship status
Etc

cdub

Balls are still definitely needed especially if you want to maintain healthy testosterone levels!   ;)
Large Indentation 3/16/20, lead to Penile Microfracture on 6/26/21.  Still suffering from large indentation, some wasting on other side of penis and large nodule when erect in center of penis (dorsal). Penis is straight & erections are good.

Donka

Does anyone apply heat whilst in traction, or is it just a case of applying gentle heat before?  

How long in the day should I be looking to apply heat without risking negative results like the mentioned cell death etc?
First Symptoms: Mar 21
Hourglass/dent left side just behind glans
Bend/curve 20 deg left & 50 deg dorsal hinging
Married
Fertility multivitamin, magnesium, VED, traction, castor/arnica/VitE oils, heat, kegels & dietary/exercise changes